Subject: letter of references (fwd)

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:30:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Nancy,

I really appreciate it if you could put together a nice letter
of reference for me. I always we done research together... I have
a paper that is half done on the synchronization method of application
that run on tango... I'll hand you a copy of it by Friday to see
if you'd be interested in adding to it, etc.

-Saleh

You could email the letter to Jim Falbo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:16:27 -0700 
From: James K. Falbo <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: references

Hi Saleh,

Perhaps you could recommend one of your other references that you know is
around.

Jim