Subject: Re: Planning

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:45:35 -0500

Let me be perfectly clear.  I want you guys to sit down together in
the same room and make a plan on how you will work together to
implement this in the CFD applet by mid-January.  It need not be a
perfect plan, but you two must work together on this -- no throwing it
over the fence and saying "its the other guy's problem now".

If it is necessary, I will convene a meeting, sit in a room with you,
and listen to you two make a plan.  However I would much rather that
you guys got together and did this and brought the plan to me, because
I don't think my presence would add any value to the meeting.  NPAC is
not a big place, and I have seen both of you today.  You should be
able to find each other and sit down in a room together and discuss
this.

I would like this to be done immediately.  Thank you.
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu