Subject: SCI'2000

From: Nagib Callaos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 15:18:20 -0400

Dear Dr. M.A.Saleh Elmohamed:

We are sorry to take your time again. Due to problems we got in our access
provider and e-mail manager server we need to ask for your help.

We sincerely apologize bugging you and taking your time, especially if you
don't belong to any of the two cases mentioned below.

1. If you submitted a paper to SCI2000 and did not get an acceptation, or
non acceptation, e-mail yet, please send us again your paper as soon as
possible, 
and we will give you an answer in a week. We got a subset of reviewers
committed to do the review of these papers on time.
2. If you did not submitted a paper because the tight submission deadline,
Let me inform you that we extended the deadlines because the problems we
had with the server, 
and because we achieved an agreement with proceedings printing shop that
allows us to do it. 
The extended deadlines are as follow:

· May 17, 2000 ~ Submission of extended abstracts (500-1500 words) or paper
Drafts (2000-5000 words)
· May 22, 2000 ~ Acceptance notifications
· June 19, 2000  ~ Submission of camera ready papers: hard copies and
electronic     versions

If you need more time let us know about it, along with your paper title,
topic or area, 
to examine if its potential reviewers would make it feasible for you.

Additional information might be found at the conference web page
www.iiis.org/isas/

Best Regards

Nagib Callaos
SCI2000 General Chair.