Subject: CD-ROM (fwd)

From: Deepak Ramanathan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:20:40 -0500 (EST)

We are coming down to the crunch to produce the new CD-ROM(s) for CEWES.
Nancy and I are meeting Monday to discuss what we have and how to fit
it onto CDs.  But as you know, it is the process of working out all of
the tedious little problems when the disks are actually burned that is
the most time consuming.

I would appreciate it if you could take whatever new material we have
at the moment and burn it onto one or more disks, without much regard
for overall organization -- I want some feeling for the extent of the
bad link, filename, and other problems we face this time around.
It would be most helpful for Nancy and I to have at least a general
idea as to how bad things look when we meet Monday.

Thanks
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu