Subject: MS for Saleh Elmohamed (fwd)

From: "Prof. E. E. Sibert" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:48:10 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 13:46:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: Prof. E. E. Sibert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Prof. E. E. Sibert <[email-masked]>
Subject: MS for Saleh Elmohamed

    Saleh began his graduate study at SU in 1986.  He took the
last course for his program of study in 1992, and in February of
1994 I accepted his report fulfilling the comprehensive requirement
for the degree as it was then constituted.  I thus conclude that he
completed work for the degree by May 1994, unless one or more of the
courses was in fact finished later than that.  Saleh believes that
all of the courses were indeed finished before 1994.  Although
long delayed (the present program of study was approved in November
of 1998) it appears the degree should be considered to have been
completed in May 1994.
					Ernest Sibert