Subject: Innovative Linux Solutions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 99 13:49:30 EST

**********************************************************************
A MESSAGE FOR JAVAWORLD READERS FROM LINUXWORLD.
**********************************************************************

You're Invited to Open Your Mind to a New World of Innovative Linux 
Solutions

The Linux OS revolution is taking the IT world by storm! Open minds 
and open source are fueling spectacular growth--dramatically exceeding
industry predictions.   Now you can Open your mind to experience the 
innovative solutions at the event that is fueling the Linux 
explosion--LinuxWorld Conference & Expo!

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo
August 9 - 12, 1999
San Jose Convention Center * San Jose, CA
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com

You can demo all the new Linux products and services on the exhibit 
floor.   It's the best place to learn everything you need to know 
about running your business with Linux technology.  To register for a 
FREE Exhibits-Only badge,  a $15 savings, visit 
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.   Plus, when you register by 
June 21, 1999, you will be entered into a drawing for one of 10 
$50 gift certificates to the Official LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 
Retail Store.

Don't Miss the Keynote Sessions, Where the News Is Made Your Exhibits-
Only badge not only allows you entrance to the leading international 
Linux event's show floor, you will also be able to open your mind at 
the keynote and feature presentations:

*Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux. In an informal, Q&A style keynote, 
 he will discuss the ups and downs of leading the world's largest 
 virtual software development team

*Sean Maloney, Senior VP of Intel Corporation, "Intel and Linux Power 
 for the Net" 

*Michael Prince, CIO of Burlington Coat Factory, 
 "Linux:  The Latest Fashion Hit at Burlington Coat Factory"

Feature presentations include:
* Open Source Software Development Methodologies, 
  moderated by Larry Augustin, President & CEO, VA Research
* Working Together: The Linux and Business Communities,
  moderated by Jon "Maddog" Hall,   Executive Director, Linux 
  International

Other show highlights include
* The Greenhouse: visit the start-ups - the companies of the future
* Vote for your show favorites

Don't forget -register by June 21, 1999 at 
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com for an Exhibits-Only badge and not only 
save $15, you’ll be entered into a drawing for one of 10 $50 gift 
certificates to the Official Retail Store for cool LinuxWorld 
Conference & Expo merchandise!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is brought to you as a subscriber to JavaWorld.

To stop receiving such messages, send e-mail to 
[email-masked] with a subject field exactly as it appears on the next line:

UNLIST javaworld [email-masked] 10698

Distribution, database maintenance and response management
by EmailChannel, Inc. For more information, 
send e-mail to [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
JavaWorld is not affiliated with this offer.