Subject: Journal of Scheduling: Vol 2: CORRECTION

From: David Corne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 98 14:29:18 GMT

=================================

                          JOURNAL OF SCHEDULING

                      Announcing Volume 2 Issue 1
                     and other general information
                   ==================================

                     *    In print and on-line   *

            See http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1094-6136/

  CORRECTION:

  Apologies for an error in my previous post. The information
about contents for Volume 2 should have been as follows:

......................................................................
Volume 2, Issue 1 (1999) is in preparation: 

  Papers which will appear in Volume 2 so far include:

  Sem Borst and K.G. Ramakrishan
      Optimization of Template-Driven Scheduling Mechanisms

  Wlodzimierz Szwarc, Federico Della Croce and Andrea Grosso
      Solution of the Single Machine total Tardiness Problem

  Z. Liu and R. Righter
      Scheduling Multicast Input-Queued ATM Switches

  Yves Crama and Joris van de Klundert
      Cyclic scheduling in 3-machine robotic flow shops

  A. Wren and R. S.K. Kwan
      Installing an Urban Transport Scheduling System

--------------------------------------------------------------