Subject: INFORM tutorial

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 21:13:15 -0400 (EDT)

Bonjour Michel,

It certainly was pleasure meeting you at the INFORMS conference
and hope we can collaborate on some scheduling or related work.
At some point this summer will be visiting Mike Carter in Toronto
and also hope to come to Montreal again for a visit.

I very much appreciate it if you could mail me a copy of your 
INFORMS TS tutorial. Would love to look at the latest work on 
Tabu Search.

Here is my mailing address:

 Saleh Elmohamed
 111 College Place,
 NPAC
 Rm 3-217, CST Bldg.
 Syracuse, NY 13244-4100

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Saleh

[email-masked]