Subject: PATAT Selected papers volume and date of next conference

From: Edmund Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 98 10:40:07 BST

Hello PATAT delegates,
The volume of selected papers from the PATAT'97
conference will appear in August. Here is the full reference:

Edmund Burke and Mike Carter (editors), The Practice and Theory of
Automated Timetabling II: Selected Papers from the 2nd International
Conference on the Practice and Theory of Automated Timetabling,
University of Toronto, August 20th-22nd 1997, Springer
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series, vol 1408, 1998. 

You can see the contents of the book at 

http://www.asap.cs.nott.ac.uk/ASAP/ttg/tor-sel-papers.html

All PATAT delegates will be sent a copy of the book. If your
address has changed since the conference could you please
send Alison Payne ([email-masked]) an e-mail so that
we have your current address.

The date and venue of the next PATAT conference has now been
decided. It will be held in Konstanz, Germany on 16th-18th
August 2000. A Call for Papers will be appearing later this year.
Information about the PATAT series of conferences can be found at

http://www.asap.cs.nott.ac.uk/ASAP/ttg/patat-index.html

All the best,
Edmund Burke.