Subject: The papers

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:57:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Paul,

I'm beginning to work on those scheduling papers ... You will
hear from me again sometimes next week. I'll be going down to
Cornell to see Bart Selman of the CS dept next week to discuss some 
research issues on optimization, particularly scheduling. This
may lead to some collaboration on this work ...

Geoffrey wants to set up an exam for me so would you like
to help? :)

Talk to you next week.

-Saleh

---

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:27:54 +0930 (CST)

Sorry I've been so tardy at getting exam questions for you.
Been ridiculously busy. Our funding is up for renewal so
we've been writing proposals and having program reviews.
I'm currently at an Internet Cafe in Beijing, where I've
given 3 presentations at 2 different conferences. Quite a
hectic time. Two of the papers were with Alvin and Michael Chang.
Barb is arriving today and we are having a week of sigtseeing.
I'll be back in Australia in about a week and I'll get back to 
you then, and send gcf some exam questions!

----------------------------------------------------
 Dr Paul Coddington, Department of Computer Science 
 University of Adelaide, S.A. 5005, Australia
 Tel: +61 8 8303-4949    Fax: +61 8 8303-4366
 Web: http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/users/paulc
 Email: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------