Subject: Senior Software Engineer opportunity

From: Affinity Executive Search <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:15:44 -0500 (EST)

I retrieved a copy of your resume from the internet that might be outdated, and am 
sending you this message because I believe I may have a career opportunity that 
would be of interest to you.

We are an engineering search firm that has been retained by a Florida based 
company who is a manufacturer of Plasma Etch semiconductor processing 
equipment.

They need to add a Senior Software Engineer to their rapidly growing team in St. 
Petersburg Florida:

The position requires a BS in Computer Science of Electrical Engineering, with 
programming skills in C, C++, Java, SmallTalk.  5 years experience is desired, and 
a knowledge of the semiconductor industry is a plus.  This position will be 
responsible for assignment software proujects for VLR (Versaworks) products 
including writing requirements specs, writing design documents, coding, unit testing, 
integration testing, and customer support.

US PERMANENT RESIDENCY, US CITIZENSHIP, OR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP 
IS REQUIRED.  EAD is OK as well, but the main point is that this company cannot 
sponsor for this position.  

Salary is expected to be in the $55K to $80K range, depending on experience ( and 
the cost of living is extremely low in this Florida waterfront community).

If you are qualified, or can guide me to someone who is qualified, please let me 
know.

If you are nominating yourself, please send an MS Word compatible copy of your 
resume along with your recent salary history and citizenship/visa status.

If this is not your cup of tea, please feel free to visit our website at 
http://www.affinitysearch.com to see what else we might have that you could be of 
interest to you.

Sincerely,

Steve Kohn
President
Affinity Executive Search
17210 NE 11th Court
North Miami Beach, FL 33162-2624
(305) 770-1177
fax 305-770-4010
[email-masked]
http://www.affinitysearch.com