Subject: Enterprise Java(tm) Developer's Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:31:03 -0400

It is our pleasure to bring you the following updates:

	1) Enterprise JavaBeans(tm) Developer's Guide updated to EJB 1.1
	
	2) The "Enterprise JavaBeans Developer's Workshop" goes abroad.

	3) Big surprises at JavaOne(tm)

--------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED ENTERPRISE JAVABEANS(tm) DEVELOPER's GUIDE
--------------------------------------------------------
	Our "Enterprise JavaBeans Developer's Guide" has been recommended
	by Sun Microsystems and downloaded by thousands. In a few weeks
	this guide will be updated to reflect the EJB 1.1 Specification.

	In addition, it will be expanded from a technical synopsis to an
	all-out comprehensive tutorial. It will contain extensive examples
	on how to write enterprise beans and applications. More importantly,
	it will cover such advanced, practical issues such as logic
	partitioning, transaction scoping, object-relational mapping, and
	much more. And yes, it will still be free! Stay tuned!

--------------------------------------------------------
ENTERPRISE JAVABEANS DEVELOPER'S WORKSHOP GOES ABROAD
--------------------------------------------------------
	It is our pleasure to announce that the "Enterprise JavaBeans
	Developer's Workshop" will be presented in various cities around
	the world over the next few weeks.

	This workshop is the only one of its kind, and has trained
	hundreds of developers on how to write advanced distributed
	applications using Enterprise JavaBeans.

	Here are the upcoming dates/locations:
		5/10/99		San Jose, CA
		5/10/99		Ottawa, Canada
		5/10/99		London, England
		5/24/99		Stockholm, Sweden
		5/24/99		Tokyo, Japan
		5/31/99		Seattle, WA
		6/7/99		Paris, France
		6/7/99		Boston, MA
		6/21/99		Sydney, Australia

	For more information:
		http://java.sun.com/products/ejb/training.html
		http://www.nova-labs.com/

--------------------------------------------------------
BIG SURPRISES AT JAVAONE
--------------------------------------------------------
	We will be exhibiting at JavaOne again this year.
	We some surprises in store. Please stop by and see
	us. There will be some very interesting and unique
	giveaways!!

*******
These updates are sent at most once per month.
If you received this by mistake, or would prefer not to
receive any further updates, please FORWARD this message
to 
	[email-masked]
[email-masked]##