Subject: Visiting Position

From: [email-masked] (David Woodruff)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:01:56 -0700 (PDT)

Visiting Professor  to Teach E-Commerce Sought at UC Davis

The Guest Professorship will be during the academic year 1999-2000 at
the Graduate School of Management at the University of California,
Davis. UC Davis is on the quarter system, and visit is planned for the
winter and spring quarters but the entire year is also possible.
Winter quarter begins in early January and spring quarter ends in
June.

Applications will accepted through the end of July 1999 by email. Send
your CV and the names of three references to [email-masked]
using any type of attachment or file (ps or pdf are preferred).

For more information contact

David Woodruff
Graduate School of Management
UC Davis
Davis CA 95616 USA
[email-masked]
http://www.gsm.ucdavis.edu/~dlw/