Subject: 7th ICS Conference (fwd)

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 21:41:41 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:20:02 -0600
From: Manuel Laguna <[email-masked]>
To: 'Metaheuristics List' <[email-masked]>
Subject: 7th ICS Conference

              7th INFORMS Computing Society Conference on 
                   "Computing and Optimization Tools 
                       for the New Millennium"

                         January 5-7, 2000 
                          Cancun, Mexico

Computer science and operations research share an important part of their history.
Their interface is responsible for advances that could have not been achieved in 
isolation. The first six ICS conferences witnessed fascinating developments in the
computer science/operations research interface. We would like to take this opportunity
to invite you to the seventh ICS conference, which has the goal of bringing together 
researchers and practitioners in Operations Research, Computer Science, Management Science,
Artificial Intelligence, and other related fields.  These researchers and practitioners
will be responsible for creating the computing and optimization tools for the new
millennium.

For more information, please visit the conference web page at:

http://www-bus.colorado.edu/Faculty/Laguna/cancun2000.html 

Sincerely,

Manuel Laguna and Jose Luis Gonzalez Velarde
General Co-Chairs

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Manuel Laguna
University of Colorado
Campus Box 419
Boulder, CO 80309

Tel: (303) 492-6368
Fax: (303) 492-5962
http://www-bus.colorado.edu/Faculty/Laguna