Subject: Submit travel reimbursements NOW

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:29:02 -0500

If you have any travel expenses you have not been reimbursed for,
please submit them immediately.  This applies to all NPAC travel, but
especially to any of our PET contracts.  We are starting to move
contracts to FSU, and if you delay filing for too long, you risk not
being reimbursed as accounts here are closed out.

If you have any past travel on PET contracts, you MUST submit your
expenses to the Business Office by the close of business Friday 24
March.  If there is a good reason you can't file by then, let me know
which trip, approximate expenses, and why you can't file.  If you're
waiting for documentation of some expense, file everything you have
and attach a note with approximate totals for what is outstanding and
when you expect to get the necessary documentation.  If you don't meet
these requirements, you shouldn't expect to be reimbursed.

For other past travel, and for _all_ future travel including PET,
please submit ASAP after completion of the trip.

Thanks, David
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu