Subject: Re: thesis

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:58:58 +1030 (CST)

Thanks. I was away at a conference last week so I've just gotten this now.
I probably won't get time to look at it until Thur or Fri this week. So if
you have a more up-to-date copy, you could send it to me in the next 
couple of days. 

---------------------------------------------------
Dr Paul Coddington, Department of Computer Science 
University of Adelaide, S.A. 5005, Australia
Tel: +61 8 8303-4949    Fax: +61 8 8303-4366
Email: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/users/paulc/

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 00:36:18 -0500

Paul,

Included in the attachment you will find a tar'ed and gzip'ed copy 
of the current chapters... If you have time, please take a look at them
to see whether the overall structure is OK. I have yet to write more on
experimental analysis, etc. of the experimental stuff I have... Among 
those chapters, there a couple or maybe three that really need a bit more
focus as well as depth...  Anyway, let me know what you think. See if you
can re-latex it on your env. I hope no file is missing from the tar.

Will send another copy in two/three day time or so.

-Saleh

---

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:57:02 +1030 (CST)

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Saleh Elmohamed wrote:

> See if you

I couldn't latex it but I was able to print it OK.
 
> Will send another copy in two/three day time or so.

I don't want to have to reread the whole thing every time you make
a new version, so make sure you tell me which bits have changed.