Subject: Free Internet World Subscription

From: JavaWorld <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:18:18

**********************************************************************
A MESSAGE FOR JAVAWORLD READERS FROM INTERNET WORLD
**********************************************************************
  
Dear Internet Professional,

As a valued Internet professional, you have been selected to receive a 
FREE subscription to INTERNET WORLD--The Voice of E-Business and 
Internet Technology.

INTERNET WORLD covers the business strategies and internet technologies 
that empower E-business. Every issue of ground-breaking articles and 
interviews, the latest in new e-commerce products and services, plus 
INTERNET WORLD's highly acclaimed columns by leading journalists and 
industry experts make INTERNET WORLD the one authoritative publication 
you really must have.

Every two weeks, you'll get exclusive access to reports on emerging 
trends and business models, industry-shaping corporate moves and 
mergers, powerful e-marketing techniques and candid interviews with 
industry and government leaders.

Your FREE subscription to INTERNET WORLD is the best way to stay up to 
date on the entire spectrum of E-Business and Internet Technology.

To apply for your FREE subscription, simply click here:
http://www.iw.com/subs_D12/subs.html

If you're a current subscriber or have completed a qualification form 
within the past few months (either on- line or via traditional mail), 
simply disregard this message.

Thank you for your interest in INTERNET WORLD.

P.S. Don't forget to check "yes" to the newsletter question on the 
subscription form to receive INTERNET WORLD NEWS, INTERNET WORLD'S 
daily companion email newsletter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is brought to you as a valued subscriber to JavaWorld. To 
stop receiving such messages, send e-mail to 
   [email-masked]
with
   unsubscribe [email-masked]
in the subject of your message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------