Subject: summer support opportunity

From: Marek Podgorny <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:11:52 -0400

Dear GRAs,

it looks like the inevitable demise of NPAC is nearing very fast.
as a long-time NPAC employee, I watch the shut-down process
with deep sadness.

I understand that for many of you loss of support means you may
have to leave the school and look for a job.

while i regret that the staff of NPAC cannot prevent the upheaval,
i would like to do as much as i can to help.  some of the NPAC
employees formed a company, WebWisdom.com.  the company
is operational, and it might be in position to offer some modest
job opportunities. in particular, we expect to be able to offer
summer support for few outstanding students. recipients of
the support would be employed in Syracuse, and would retain
their GRA benefits.

all interested students can sign up for an interview. the
interview session will be held on Wednesday, April 26th.
please, send e-mail to [email-masked] if you wish
to obtain interview appointment.

marek podgorny
managing partner
webwisdom.com, llc