Subject: thesis

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 12:32:30 +1030 (CST)

Sorry it's taken me so long to review the draft of your thesis.
I've looked at quite a bit of it now and was going to email you
some suggestions, but I'm worried that the version I have might
be a bit outdated now, so the page numbers I give you will all
be wrong. Can you email me or point me at the latest version, and
I'll email you some comments.

---------------------------------------------------
Dr Paul Coddington, Department of Computer Science 
University of Adelaide, S.A. 5005, Australia
Tel: +61 8 8303-4949    Fax: +61 8 8303-4366
Email: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/users/paulc/

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:16:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Paul,

Apologies for the procrastination on this :(  Will email
you the latest version. I guess I'll need to keep things going
at a much faster rate since NPAC is closing shop in a month and 
a half or so...

Talk to you soon.

-Saleh

---

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 09:37:59 +0930 (CST)

OK, send it to me ASAP then!

So everyone is leaving NPAC at the end of May??