Subject: Re: Geffrey's message about the library pointing to graph partitioning

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:11:00 -0400 (EDT)

Chao-Wei,

I didn't put together any graph partitioning library. This must
have been something related to your thesis work or something
you had long time ...

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Chao-Wei Ou wrote:

> 
> I have no idea what he has found. 
> Do you have any clue?
> 
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Chao-Wei Ou                                  Research Scientist
> Northeast Parallel Architectures Center      Phone  315-443-5735
> Syracuse University                          Fax    315-443-1973
> URL: http://dante.npac.syr.edu:1965/
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>