Subject: Your Personal Access Code (April Issue)

From: "Java Developer's Journal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 10:21:25 -0500

********************************************************************
SYS-CON Publications, Inc., publisher of Java Developer's Journal,
PowerBuilder Developer's Journal, ColdFusionDeveloper's Journal, JBuilder
Developer's Journal and other fine publications, takes great care to avoid
sending you e-mail messages you do not wish to receive. You are receiving
this e-mail message because you are one of our paid or qualified
subscribers have asked to be notified about new editions of our
publications and information we offer via e-mail. This e-mail message
contains information we think will interest you and directs you to our Web
site for more details. Should you not wish to receive future Digital
Editions of JDJ, simply forward this notice to "[email-masked]"
and your online and print subscriptions will be promptly discontinued.

For all customer service matters, including adress changes and all
questions please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail but direct your correspondence
to "[email-masked]"
***************************************************************************
Dear JDJ Subscriber:

You personal access code to JDJ's April Digital Edition is: "jdj0499"

http://www.sys-con.com/java/pdf/

In case you misplaced your access codes to our previous issues, they are:
March:  "de9903"
February: "99sp02"
January: " sdj"

You will start receiving your subscription to the print edition of Java
Developer's Journal in the mail with our March '99 issue. 

WHAT'S NEW IN OUR APRIL ISSUE?
JDJ's April Digital Edition is now available to our subscribers. This issue
features... "JSDA, CORBA and HLA-Based Mutechs," tips on using an effective
Java framework to write command line tools --- a feature story, "Climbing a
JTree," which explains how to display your business objects in a JTree ---
Claude Duguay's Widget Factory explains JSpinner --- Pascal Ledru's "Swing"
column focuses on "Designing a Web Browser."

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE JAVA PRODUCTS
We will soon see results on the first four weeks of our ongoing poll of the
best Java products. Please cast your vote to help us determine the most
popular Java products of the year. The results of this poll will be
meaningful only with your active contribution and we thank you in advance
for your participation.

http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice/nominationform11.html

SPECIAL SOFTWARE OFFERS TO JDJ READERS
A number of Java product vendors extended special FREE software offers
and/or discounted prices to Java Developer's Journal readers. These offers
will end on March 31, 1999. Please take a look at these products and take
advantage of these specials while they are available.

http://www.sys-con.com/java/specialsoftheweek.html

Thank you for your support in making JavaDevelopersJournal.com an even more
useful site for Java developers around the globe. We always look forward to
your feedback and comments.

-Editor
JDJ Digital Edition

This issue of JDJ Digital Edition is brought to you by BEA Weblogic and
Jumpstart 99

BEA Weblogic - http://weblogic.beasys.com/eval/jdj
Jumpstart99 - http://www.jumpstart99.com