Subject: Career Central for Developers

From: Career Central <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Jun 1999 04:08:41 -0000

Career Central for Developers 
( http://www.careercentral.com/dev/default.asp?FromAd=DE9060201 )
is the all-new, hassle-free, totally confidential job matching
service that brings specifically targeted opportunities to
you via e-mail. Best of all, the service is completely free
and it works!

Career Central for Developers sends only those jobs that match
your skills, experience and preferences. Then you (and only
you) decide if you want to respond. Even if you're satisfied
with your current position, it can't hurt to watch the job
market. There's always a chance the job of your dreams is
out there, and since Career Central for Developers does the
searching, it can bring that dream job directly to you.

How can you begin to receive these targeted e-mail messages
alerting you to great job opportunities matched specifically for
you? It's Easy. Just fill out a member profile. You can complete
this profile by visiting Career Central for Developers at:

http://www.careercentral.com/dev/default.asp?FromAd=DE9060201

Act now and take advantage of this new service that will
revolutionize the way you find your next great job.

---------------------- 
This message is brought to you as valued customer of
JavaBuyersGuide.com Please note, JavaBuyersGuide.com is not
affiliated with this offer.

To unsubscribe via the web-interface go to
http://www.enlist.com/cgi-bin/ch?c=JDJ&e=[email-masked] or
reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject field.