Subject: Bell Atlantic and NiMo

From: Fred Dushin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Saleh,

I called Bell Atlantic and NiMo today.  Both services
can be moved to your name, but you have to make the call.

Bell Atlantic will charge $10 for the switchover.  This assumes all 
services stay the same.  You should call them at 890-7100 before
Saturday.  If you don't call by then, they will terminate the account.
The bill will be sent to me, and I'll let you know what you owe
for the last month.  The switch is scheduled for 5/31.

You should call NiMo at 800-932-0301.  Expect to wait on the phone
for a long time.  However, they are open 24hrs./day 7 days/week.
You should call them as soon as possible.  They will come Friday
(5/28) in the morning to give a final meter reading, and service
will be switched as of that date.  They can't do readings over the
weekend.  If you don't call by Friday, the account will be
terminated and service will be switched off when they come to
do the meter reading.

--
Fred Dushin                      mailto:[email-masked]
PGP public key available at      http://blackcat.cat.syr.edu/~fadushin/pgp

---

From: Fred Dushin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:44:57 -0400 (EDT)

> Do you happen to have the acct number for NiMo?
> 
> Did you call the Bell Atlantic from your office? I wasn't
> able to reach that number.

Sorry, no, I called from home.  No info here.

---

From: Fred Dushin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 12:53:38 -0400 (EDT)

> BTW, in regard to Bell Atlantic do you off hand the options/services
> we currently have? 

Other than flat-rate local service and AT&T as our long distance
provider, I couldn't say.

Are you sure you *want* a phone?  How long are you going to be there?