Subject: OR42 - Swansea and Sun

From: "DR. KATH DOWSLAND" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:40:00 GMT0BST

Apologies for all multiple copies.

OR42 - Operational Research Conference - Swansea UK.

Why not top up your tan here in Swansea next September! - and 
give a paper duing OR42 - September 12-14.

Those of us in Swansea are organising a stream for this conference 
entitled: 'Combinatorial Optimisation - heuristic and exact methods' 

and I would be happy to receive titles to supplement those which 
we already have in place. Papers describing developments aimed 
at a particular application area are especially welcome.

Please send details TO ME me of title etc in the next 10 days 
please.

Those interested in attending but whose areas of interest lie 
elsewhere can find details of the conference, other paper streams / 
submission on the OR web pages at: http://www.orsoc.org.uk/

Many Thanks

Kath.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dr Kath Dowsland
European Business Management School
University of Wales - Swansea,
Swansea SA2 8PP, UK.

Tel: +1792 295585
Sec: +1792 295179
FAX: +1792 295626

Email: [email-masked]

Internet Home Page: http://www.swan.ac.uk/ebms/home.html
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++