Subject: An Invitation from Sterling Software (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 11:21:48 -0500 (EST)

Saleh;

This the NYC conference.
If I find the Boston's, I'll
send it to  you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:22:48 -0600
From: SIGS Conferences <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: An Invitation from Sterling Software

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
This message is brought to you as a valued customer of SIGS
Publications, Inc. Please note that we are not affiliated with this offer.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Sterling Software at Object Expo/SIGS Expo for Java
Conference: March 28-April 1, 1999
Exhibition: March 30-31, 1999
New York Marriott World Trade Center
New York City

You're invited to attend two FREE informative sessions presented by
Corporate Sponsor, Sterling Software. Come learn how you can put components
to work for you!

For complete details, visit: http://www.objectexpo99.com. We'll give you a
free issue of Java Report just for visiting!

Sterling Keynote Address
Tuesday, March 30, 5:30-6:15
Building Enterprise-scale Solutions with Components
In his keynote, Alan W. Brown, Ph.D., Sterling Software's director of
research in their Application Development Division, takes an in-depth look
at tool support directions for enterprise-scale CBD. Brown examines a
number of areas that suggest CBD is a key approach for solving problems
across an organization. Highlighted is the role and importance of component
approaches in developing enterprise-scale solutions.

Sterling Product Education Session
Tuesday, March 30, 1:00-5:00 p.m.
Leveraging Package and Legacy Systems in a Component Architecture
In this session Chief Technologist, Andy Labrot, from MTW, dispells the
myths surrounding the ability to leverage legacy and package applications to
rapidly deliver new component based systems. During the course of his
presentation Labrot will describe how in six weeks the team used MTW's
component based development method, Progression, and Sterling Software's
COOL:Gen, to design and deliver a voice recognition application using
functionality within the customer's existing legacy and packaged systems
as components in the final solution.

Stop by Sterling's booth # 312 and see the latest in very COOL
object, component and pattern technology. Until then, visit
http://www.cool.sterling.com/cbdedge/ to consult CBD Edge, Sterling
Software's object, component and pattern resource web-zine.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
You have indicated that you wish to receive third party
information about relevant products and services.  To stop receiving
such messages, reply or mailto:[email-masked] with
UNLIST SIGS in the subject line.  Thank you.

List management and distribution by Rubin Response Services, Inc.
1111 Plaza Drive, Schaumburg, IL 60173 - (847) 619-9800 x122.
http://www.rubinresponse.com
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +