Subject: Please send your resume update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:59:06 -0400

Do you think your background fits the following project?

We are looking to hire a Contract Software Engineer with a strong 
background C++, Windows NT, Unix, Client and Backend Server 
development for a R&D project related to the development of a 
Voice Response system to retrieve email, calendar and Web 
based information over the phone. While it is not a requirement 
knowledge of Telephony, Speech Recognition, IP Telephony,  and 
IVR Systems is a plus. 

All the work (100%) will have to be done on site in the White Plains 
are of New York. The contract would be for a minimum of 8 
months, however extensions for multi year duration are likely.

Would you be interested in this assignment? If so, what hourly rate 
would you require in order to work on site on this project in the 
White Plains area of NY, and when could you be  made available to 
work on this project?

If you feel it is necessary, please send me an updated copy of your 
resume, and email me a  time and contact # that I can reach you 
during the day. 

You are welcome in calling me (collect if you wish) at 914-967-
9544 to discuss details.

Thank you.

Edward Pellon
Director of Personnel Services
L&A, Inc.
264 Forest Avenue
Rye, New York 10580
(914) 967-9544
(914) 967-3620
[email-masked] (email)