Subject: JDJ Digital Edition "March" Issue

From: "Java Developer's Journal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 13:56:40 -0500

************************************************ 
SYS-CON Publications, Inc., publisher of Java Developer's Journal,
PowerBuilder Developer's Journal, ColdFusionDeveloper's Journal, JBuilder
Developer's Journal and other fine publications, takes great care to avoid
sending you e-mail messages you do not wish to receive. You are receiving
this e-mail message because you are one of our paid or qualified
subscribers and/or a forum member and have asked to be notified about new
editions of our publications and information we offer via e-mail. This
e-mail message contains information we think will interest you and directs
you to our Web site for more details. Should you not wish to receive future
Digital Editions of JDJ, simply forward this notice to
"[email-masked]" and your online and print subscriptions will be
promptly discontinued.

For all customer service matters, including adress changes and all
questions please DO NOT REPLY to this e-mail but direct your correspondence
to "[email-masked]"
*************************************************

Dear JDJ Subscriber:

You personal access code to JDJ's March Digital Edition is: "de9903"
In case you misplaced your access codes to our previous issues, they are:

http://www.sys-con.com/java/pdf/
February Digital Edition Access Code: "99sp02"
January Digital Edition Access Code: " sdj"

Readers who submitted subscription forms before January 31, 1999, will
start receiving their print copies of JDJ in the mail with our February '99
issue. 

WHAT'S NEW IN OUR MARCH ISSUE?
March JDJ has special-focus coverage of a new Java product. SilverStream
Enterprise Application Server 2.0 performed extremely well during the first
two weeks of the "JDJ Readers' Choice" balloting. We thought you would want
to know more about this product and the company behind it. Our special
coverage of SilverStream includes a product review, an interview with one
of the founders of the company, an editorial written by the founder and
chairman of SilverStream, David Skok, and a successful case study
implemented with the use of SilverStream. We think you will find our focus
coverage interesting.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE JAVA PRODUCTS
We will soon see results on the first four weeks of our ongoing poll of the
best Java products. Please cast your vote to help us determine the most
popular Java products of the year. The results of this poll will be
meaningful only with your active contribution and we thank you in advance
for your participation.

http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice/nominationform11.html

SPECIAL SOFTWARE OFFERS TO JDJ READERS
A number of Java product vendors extended special FREE software offers
and/or discounted prices to Java Developer's Journal readers. These offers
will end on February 28, 1999. Please take a look at these products and
take advantage of these specials while they are available.

http://www.sys-con.com/java/specialsoftheweek.html

Thank you for your support in making JavaDevelopersJournal.com an even more
useful site for Java developers around the globe. We always look forward to
your feedback and comments.

-Editor
JDJ Digital Edition