Subject: EJB and Servlets Developer Kitchen(sm) - PLUS Download EJB Dev Guide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:09:31 -0400

Dear Java Developer,

You received this letter because you signed up for our Developer
Kitchen Mailing List, attended one of our events in the past, or 
your name was provided by one of our event sponsors who thought 
you would be interested in attending an event of this nature.  

If you feel you have received this letter in error, we sincerely 
apologize for any inconvenience.  Please follow the directions 
at the end of this message to be immediately and permanently 
removed from our mailing list.

====================================================
CONTENTS:

   1) Fall98 Java(tm) Developer Kitchen(sm)
      - Enterprise JavaBeans(tm) In-depth
      - Writing Server-side Java Using Servlets

   2) Download "Developer's Guide to Understanding Enterprise JavaBeans"

   3) Hands-on "Enterprise JavaBeans Workshop"

====================================================

1) NEW! FALL98 JAVA(tm) DEVELOPER KITCHEN(sm)
----------------------------------------------------
   o "Enterprise JavaBeans In-Depth"
   o "Writing Server-side Java Using Servlets"

   o See leading vendors in enterprise software technology
   o $249 per track, sign up for one or both!
   o Over $200 in free software for every attendee!
   o Bring a friend, get a book!

      Come to the Fall98 Java Developer Kitchen by Nova 
      Laboratories and Sun Microsystems to "cook up" great 
      Java development solutions! Get the content behind 
      the hype at this comprehensive technical event.
      This Kitchen offers two full-day, in-depth technical 
      seminars. Come to one day or both, only $249 per day!

   DAY ONE:  Enterprise JavaBeans In-Depth
      Thoroughly explore all aspects of modeling, developing, 
      deploying and managing database applications using the 
      Enterprise JavaBeans technology. During breaks in core 
      sessions, key sponsors such as Sybase, IBM and Persistence 
      show you how to develop EJB applications using their 
      state of the art technologies.

   DAY TWO: Writing Server Side Java Using Servlets
      Learn everything you need to know about bringing the 
      power of Java to the server using the Servlet API. 
      Find out how to build effective applications with Java, 
      and easily deploy servlets to the enterprise.

   Through a combination of lectures, diagrams, source examples, 
   and live demonstrations, you'll learn these technologies 
   inside and out. See our website for Early-Bird deadlines 
   and group specials!

   ALSO: Bring a friend, and receive a Java programming book 
   valued at $30 or more! 

   EVERY ATTENDEE WILL RECEIVE:
      1) IBM's VisualAge for Java Professional 2.0 Edition ($99 value)
      2) An annual subscription to Java(tm) Pro Magazine ($34.95 value!)
      3) The unique Developer Kitchen Cookbook CD Package loaded with 
         additional freebies, white papers and Java resources. 
         See our web for a more detailed list! More giveaways to come.

   DEVELOPER KITCHEN DATES and LOCATIONS:
      Sept 22,25:  Long Branch, NJ ($99 per track special!)
      Oct 5-6:     Research Triangle Park, NC
      Oct 13-14:   Cincinnati, OH
      Oct 15-16:   Southfield, MI
      Nov 3-4:     Cambridge, MA
      Nov 5-6:     Dallas, TX
      Nov 9-10:    Portland, OR
      Nov 12-13:   Vancouver, B.C.
      Nov 23-24:   Chicago, IL
      Dec 3-4:     Atlanta, GA
      Dec 7-8:     Long Beach, CA
      Dec 10-11:   Toronto, Canada

   Great content, sponsors and giveaways. Seating is limited, 
   so please register today to receive the advance registration 
   pricing of only $249 per day. 

   For more information or to register:

      Website:   http://www.nova-labs.com
      Phone:     (732) 263-9000 x112

2) FREE "Developer's Guide To Understanding Enterprise JavaBeans"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
   Visit our site today, answer our brief Java developer survey, 
   and download your free copy of our new 

     "Developer's Guide to Understanding Enterprise JavaBeans"

   This 35 page document is ideal for developers who need a
   detailed technical explanation of EJB in an easy-to-read 
   format. Download it today!

3) NEW 4-DAY HANDS-ON ENTERPRISE JAVABEANS WORKSHOP
---------------------------------------------------
   Endorsed by Sun Microsystems, this comprehensive workshop is 
   perfect for the developer who's ready to get beyond "overview" 
   seminars, and dig into the core technology. Thoroughly explore 
   the Enterpise JavaBeans architecture and API in this hands-on 
   series, and leave ready to tackle your most difficult development 
   challenges. $1900 US for 4 days. 

   Please visit our website for details and registration.

   EJB Workshop Open-Enrollment Schedule (class size is very limited)

      Oct 19-22: Long Branch, NJ
      Oct 26-29: Santa Clara, CA
      Nov 16-19: Bellevue, WA

Sincerely,
Mike Xavier
Developer Kitchen Registrar

Nova Laboratories
732-263-9000 x 112
[email-masked]
http://www.nova-labs.com

If you wish to be removed from our list, please *forward* this email,
with *contents*, to [email-masked].  You will be removed 
immediately. Thanks for your time, and we apologize for any inconvenience.

[email-masked]##