Subject: Thank you for adding your resume, Saleh

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 May 1999 23:24:02 -0000

This is an automated message. Please do NOT reply.

Thank you for recently visiting the Lucent web site and completing your
Lucent Resume.  If you haven't done so already, don't forget to apply
directly to the jobs that interest you by entering your email address and
password for each specific position.  We add new jobs everyday to the Web
Site so return often to see what's new.  

A bright new world is dawning in communications. And it's all happening at
Lucent Technologies. As the former systems and technology business of AT&T,
Lucent Technologies and Bell Labs have given the world the transistor. The
laser. The solar cell. The communications satellite. The cellular
telephone. The UNIX operating system. And much more. We're a new company,
but we've been around for around 125 years. Our legacy of innovation
combined with our new emphasis on accelerated growth and business
excellence is built on strong foundations. 

Today, Lucent Technologies is designing and building a new world of
communication solutions.  We are creating exciting career opportunities for
telecommunications and business professionals with a variety of skills.  We
will be contacting you shortly if there is a match with your skills and
qualifications.  

Thank you again for your interest in Lucent Technologies.