Subject: Information about your Mailbase subscriptions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:57:28 GMT

This message has been automatically generated by Mailbase. Your email
address is registered on the Mailbase system. This message is for
information only. You do not need to reply to it.

We hope that you will find the following information useful.

On Wednesday 26 January 2000 at 16:00 the following details were held
at Mailbase about your memberships:

Email address: [email-masked]
Firstname    : saleh
Lastname(s)  : elmohamed

You are a member of these Mailbase lists
========================================
   modern-heuristics

Leaving Lists
=============
To leave a Mailbase list, send the command:

   leave <listname>

to [email-masked]' with the listname you wish to leave
substituted for listname.

Did you know?
=============
Mailbase has a world wide web server. It contains lots of
useful information about mailing lists. It also holds the
archives, available as Hypertext, of all the open lists on
Mailbase. Go to:

   http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/

for more information.

Regards,

The Mailbase Team