Subject: School Timetable Software

From: Vesa Saario <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 16:23:54 +0200

Dear Educator, 

we have recently published a 32-bit version of our successful
timetable software MIMOSA for Windows, delivered already 
to schools and universities in 17 countries. You can download 
and evaluate it from our homepage 

{ref HYPERLINK "http://www.mimosasoftware.com"}http://www.mimosasoftware.com 

>From the beginning of this year we also changed our pricing 
policy; please mail the Order form for additional information. 

Best Regards, 

Vesa Saario
Mimosa Software Oy
#############################################
P.S. If you found our email intruding, we apologize and
ask you to email to [email-masked]?subject=Remove 
to leave you in peace from all future mailings. We also
apologize for possible cross posting.
#############################################