Subject: ECDL98 Sessions Broadcasted Live through MBONE

From: "Stavros A. Papadakis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 20:30:25 +0300 (EET DST)

___________________________________________________________________________

                    ECDL Broadcasted Live through MBONE!

    Second European Conference on Research and Advanced Technology for
                            Digital Libraries

         European   European           ICS-FORTH    University of
         Union      Research                        Crete
                    Consortium for    
                    Informatics and
                    Mathematics

    - IEEE Computer Society            - Lambrakis Research Foundation
    - OTE                              - FORTHnet
    - General Secretariat for Research and Technology,
      Ministry for Development, Hellenic Republic
    - Hellenic Ministry of Culture     - INTRACOM
    - NET Computers & Peripherals 
    - General Eelectric  Capital Information Technology Solutions
    - CaberNet                         - Ergodata
    - Swets & Zeitlinger B.V.

                       19 - 23 September, 1998
                        Knossos Royal Village,
                       Heraklion, Crete, Greece

      Web Page: http://www.csi.forth.gr/2EuroDL
      E-mail: [email-masked]

___________________________________________________________________________

  All plenary sessions and selected parallel sessions will be broadcasted
  live through the  MBONE.  Users  connected to  MBONE can  view the live 
  broadcasts with  RealNetworks  RealPlayer.  More information  including
  links can be found ath the "Live Broadcast" web page, at:
               http://www.ics.forth.gr/2EuroDL/live.html

  Links to  live  broadcast channels will soon be available from the Live
  Broadcast section of our web pages.  The broadcasted sessions will also
  be  archived for  later viewing. 

  Also, don't forget to view the  most recent  information available from
  the Conference Programme web page and the 7h DELOS workshop web page at:
            http://www.ics.forth.gr/2EuroDL/programme.html
            http://www.ics.forth.gr/2EuroDL/Deloas-7.html