Subject: Oracle visit for interview.

From: Prashanth Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:25:03 -0800

Hi Saleh,

02/14/00 is fine with us.  Pls confirm your plans to be here for a
personal interview at Oracle Headquarters on 02/14/00.

Our Address:  Oracle Corporation
                      100 Oracle Parkway, 2nd floor,
                      Redwood Shores, CA 94065.
>From the lobby, you can call: 6-0949 to reach me.

For you travel plans, you need to call up: ORACLE TRAVEL.
The number is: 1-800-624-3656.

Pls make all your booking with Oracle Travel. This is mandatory.
First you need to pay for the expenses and we shall re-imburse it
after you are here.

Pls feel free to give me a call and discuss for any doubts.

Thanks and hope to see you here on 02/14/00.
--
Prashanth Joshi                  e-mail: [email-masked]
PLE - OAS Group,                 Phone : 650-506-0949
Oracle Corporation.              Fax   : 650-506-7355

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:22:09 -0500 (EST)

Hi Prashanth,

Sorry to get back to you a bit late; I haven't been feeling
well in the last couple of days. 
In regard to the date for the interview with you, I'd like if
possible to change it. I just found out I need to be in town for
a workshop that week so if we could do it the week after that it
will be great. How is Thursday 2/24 or Friday 2/25 sound? I could
arrange to arrive there 2/24 and have the interview in 2/25 and then
leave either 2/26 or 2/27. Most airlines would require a Saturday
stay to get a reasonably priced ticket so probably will return the
2/27. This will be quite convenient for me so I can be back in
the office in Monday 2/28. 
Let me know whether that will be OK with you or would you rather
have me there at the beginning of the week rather at the end
of it?

I guess typical expenses of this sort would involve airline ticket, hotel,
car rental and meals. I assume Oracle would re-imburse these kind
of expenses whether the the interviewee end up with an offer or not. Is
that what usually happen?

Let me know if this change of date is all OK with you so I can
go ahead and arrange the travel plans with Oracle Travel.

Thanks and hope to see you sometimes this month.

-Saleh