Subject: IBM Pervasive Computing Open House

From: JavaWorld <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:18:18

**********************************************************************
A MESSAGE FOR JAVAWORLD READERS FROM IBM.
**********************************************************************

WHAT?    IBM Pervasive Computing Open House
WHO?       IBM Solution Partnership Center
WHERE? 2929 Campus Drive, Suite 350, San Mateo, CA 94403
WHEN?    Wednesday, December 8, 1999, noon to 6:00 p.m.
COST?      No charge
GIVE-AWAYS?  9 IBM Workpads, plus a free gift
RSVP to?  IBM SPC, 650-524-5240 or
http://www.developer.ibm.com/spc (select "Events")

Participate in the IBM Pervasive Computing Open House December 8th and 
learn about what's next in Information Technology!  IBM is working on 
the next generation of computing that will allow you to stay connected 
to the information you need, anywhere, anytime!   Leverage the 
investments you have made in e-business by extending them to the world 
of pervasive computing.  Lunch will be served -  plus refreshments 
will be available all day.

Mark your calendars!!

Thanks again,

Sonya Follett
Associate Marketing Manager
2929 Campus Dr Suite 350
San Mateo, CA 94403
650-524-5240
Sign up for an event or class today
http://www.spc.ibm.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is brought to you as a valued subscriber to JavaWorld. To 
stop receiving such messages, send e-mail to 
   [email-masked]
with
   unsubscribe [email-masked]
in the subject of your message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
JavaWorld is a trademark or registered trademark of Linus Torvalds and 
is used under license to IDG Communications.  JavaWorld is not 
affiliated with this offer.