Subject: optimizing compiler Beta

From: Karyn Ritter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:53:28 -0700 (PDT)

Saleh,

In order to participate in the upcoming Java Back End (JBE) Beta test,
you must first "accept" the licensing terms for the software
evaluation.

I've created an account for you on http://www.sun.com/MySun/:
	login:  saleh
	passwd: jdk12-jbe

You should change your passwd as soon as possible.

Login to MySun and select "Solaris Customer Testing" on the left
navbar. Once you are in that center, go to the folder "JBE Eval
License". Review the evaluation agreement and select either "accepted"
or "not accepted".

Once you have done this, I will notify you about the package download
when they are available.

Please let me know if you have any problems or questions with this.

Regards, 

Karyn Ritter
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone: (650) 786 3217
[email-masked]