Subject: Re: How is it going?

From: Fred Dushin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:52:29 -0400 (EDT)

> Long time no see. How are things going in Boston?
> I finally moved out of Kirk's place to a place
> in Sumner for a couple of months. I'm really sick
> and tired of moving around ...

I know the feeling; moving really sucks.  How
is the new place?  Di you get your deposit back from Kirk?

> So, how is your work and the rover? Did you get 
> the money from Nimo?

Yes, I got the money.  Give me an address; I'll send you
1/2 of what I got from NiMo, minus 1/2 the fees from Bell
Atlantic for May.  That comes to

	0.5*161.01 - 0.5*30.66 = 80.50 - 15.33 = $65.17

Is that fair?  There were no measurable calls of yours on the
bill -- one to Wayne, NJ, but could just as well been
one of mine.  It was for a whopping 10 cents!

What's your PO Box #?

> ps/ Noah and his wife had the baby in the last day
> of June. I was busy moving and he was not around at the
> time so didn't get the chance to talk with them. 
> I probably will stop by their place sometimes soon.

Yay!  I had sent email to Noah asking what was up,
but that was a while back, and she had not delivered.
What is theire street address, do you know?  I would
guess either 255 or 257; probably 257.

My mail is now being forwarded (I have gotten a few pieces),
but I'm not sure if I am getting all of it.  Are you ever heading
that way to check for your mail?  (I doubt it, since you never
really got mail there, did you?)  If (but only if) you do, please
grab what you can of mine.

Not sure about any Syracuse plans, though I'd like to try to
make a trip in August.  It's easier to talk about it than
to actually do it, but there may be a need, depeneding on how
work goes.  If an E-Saver comes up, I probably will.  I'll
keep you posted.

How's work?

-- 
Fred Dushin                      mailto:[email-masked]