Subject: PET-related services

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:53:22 -0500

I would like to collect information on which services & URLs in
npac.syr.edu have been advertised within the DoD/PET community.

A few examples:
o The IWT Group FMS web site
o ERDC web site search engine
o Grid generation search engine
o CWO search engine

Please provide a short description of the service and the URL(s) which
have been advertised for it.  Please also let me know if the service
depends on any third-party software (i.e. Oracle).

Don't assume I know the details of any service, including the examples
above.

Thanks
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu