Subject: success?

From: "Dennis Royalty (DSEM Central Edu District - Indiana Office)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:10:12 -0500 (EST)

Hi Saleh,

I haven't heard from you.  Did the licenses work?

tks, Dennis

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:22:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Dennis,

I meant to call you back but had to attend a meeting. 

I appreciate your help. Mark informed me that your info for RTE 2.0, not
the 3.0 alpha, did the job. I don't know why the RTE 3.0 license didn't
work.

Now, things seem to be working. I just tested a couple of programs and
they do run fine albeit a bit slow. As matter of fact much slower than
before. I guess I need to look into that ...

Also I just notified a couple of other people who are doing HPC software
testing/development to go ahead and give it a try.

Will keep you posted either through email or phone. Again, I really thank
you for your help with those licenses.

Best regards,
Saleh