Subject: Resume

From: willaim biederman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 10:47:25 -0600

Hello, Jobfolio.com has LAUNCHED and we are ready to get you  connected
to the hottest technologies, the hottest companies  and the hottest jobs
available today.

By logging into www.Jobfolio.com and clicking through the Register link
on the homepage, you can enter your technical IT or Engineering
backround information. Enter your resume and any or all further
information related to your technical experience and backround.

IMMEDIATELY you will begin earning rewards points that will eventually
be redeemable for items on the internet.
Also, merely registering with Jobfolio enters you in Jobfolio.com's Palm
Pilot Give-away as well as other period rewards to our valued
Engineering Community members.

WE ARE LIVE NOW and look forward to seeing you as a member of our
Community.

Jobfolio.com is your IT / Engineering Community featuring the
best-in-class candidates. We are proud of the people in our Community
and we are here to serve you.

Thanks,
Bill Biederman
773-399-1900x308
[email-masked]

Jobfolio.com is not just another job site, but a personal, private and
confidential Internet community where high-tech engineers and industry
leading technology companies come together to make great things happen.
Best of all, you help the site evolve to meet your needs as an IT
Professional with an internal Rewards program designed to encourage
participation and interaction between the most creative minds in the
industry.
Jobfolio.com was created by IT Engineers for IT Engineers and is
designed to offer engineering professionals the planning and resources
necessary to enrich and enhance their lives while maintaining a
commitment to privacy and confidentiality. As we grow, both personally
and professionally, this energized community will offer IT Professionals
several new and exciting services. We begin with career features that go
way beyond the "black-hole" service offered by other job sites. Please
familiarize yourself with our services!