Subject: visit to Syracuse

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 14:27:00 +0930 (CST)

I will be attending HPDC'99 in LA in early August and another conference
in Florida a week later. I'm hoping to visit NPAC in between, probably 
Mon Aug 9 to Wed Aug 11. I hope I'll be able to see you all then. 
I could give a talk about some of the work we are doing in Adelaide if
people are interested.

---------------------------------------------------
Dr Paul Coddington, Department of Computer Science 
University of Adelaide, S.A. 5005, Australia
Tel: +61 8 8303-4949    Fax: +61 8 8303-4366
Email: [email-masked]
Web: http://www.cs.adelaide.edu.au/users/paulc/

---

From: Paul Coddington <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 15:05:21 +0930 (CST)

I've finally sorted out my flights. I'll be arriving in Syracuse at 4pm
on Mon Aug 9 and leaving at 10am on Thursday Aug 12, so I can spend Tue 
and Wed at NPAC. I hope to see you then.

Cheers,
Paul