Subject: JBuilder 3.5! Multi-platform Java 2 development - all in one box.

From: JavaWorld <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:52:52

**********************************************************************
A MESSAGE FOR JAVAWORLD READERS FROM INPRISE
**********************************************************************

** JBuilder 3.5 -- the most comprehensive PURE JAVA IDE -- now offers 
multi-platform and cross-development support on Windows, Solaris and 
Linux! **

JBuilder 3.5 is the most comprehensive set of award-winning visual 
development tools for building Pure Java applications, applets, 
JSP/Servlets, JavaBeans, Enterprise JavaBeans, and distributed CORBA 
applications for the Java 2 Platform.

JBuilder 3.5 includes everything you need to build database and 
enterprise-scale distributed applications--including a comprehensive 
set of Wizards, a pure Java Database Management System, an EJB 
Container, and Remote Debugger. The result: you're instantly 
productive within one easy-to-use environment.

Order before April 30, 2000, and qualify for competitive upgrade, new 
user and special customer upgrade pricing. Even if you're currently 
using JBuilder, you'll find the powerful new features in JBuilder 3.5 
give you even more flexibility in your application and database 
development--plus the convenience of Windows, Solaris and Linux tools 
all in one box.

JBuilder 3.5 Professional includes:

- ENHANCED! True two-way visual IDE for multi-platform and cross-
  development support on Windows, Linux and Solaris
- ENHANCED! Professional IDE with integrated AppBrowser, Editor,
  Debugger, Compiler, and Help
- Wizards for faster development of Applications, Applets,
  JavaBeans and more
- Pure Java JDataStore Development License for high performance
  data caching and compact persistence of data, objects, and
  arbitrary files
- Over 250+ JavaBeans with source code included
- ENHANCED! Fully customizable CodeInsight for key-binding and
  appearance

JBuilder 3.5 Enterprise includes the above features plus:

- EJBExpress for visually creating Enterprise JavaBeans (EJBs)
  for compliance with the J2EE standard
- Included VisiBroker CORBA ORB Development License, naming, and
  event services for creating distributed Java 2 applications
  with visual tools
- NEW! Inprise Application Server 4 Development License, a
  complete EJB 1.1 implementation, with visual tools
- NEW! Superior support of all kinds of EJB for stateless and
  state-full session beans, entity beans with bean managed
  persistence and container managed persistence
- ENHANCED! Multi-platform and Remote debugging for debugging
  complex distributed applications on a variety of platforms and
  debugging through JSP and Java Servlets
- NEW! Automatic detection and visual indication of Thread
  deadlock situations
- ENHANCED! Class, Exception, Method, and Field breakpoints to
  narrow down bugs more efficiently

For complete feature information, visit
http://www.borland.com/jbuilder/productinfo/feamatrix/

Borland JBuilder 3.5 Professional pricing (U.S. dollars):

  $ 99.95 Upgrade from JBuilder 3 Professional
  $249.95 Upgrade Price
  $299.95 Competitive Upgrade Price
  $799.99 New User Price

Borland JBuilder 3.5 Enterprise pricing (U.S. dollars):

  $ 799 Upgrade from JBuilder 3 Enterprise
  $1699 Borland Client/Server or Enterprise Customer Price
  $2199 Borland Professional Customer Price
  $2499 New User Price

See http://shop.borland.com for qualifying criteria on pricing

** ORDER ONLINE TODAY AT HTTP://SHOP.BORLAND.COM  **

Or call 1-800-252-5547. Please mention offer code # 1633.

JBuilder 3.5 is also available from your favorite reseller or 
corporate/government sales representative. Visit 
http://www.borland.com/wheretobuy/ for additional sales contact 
information.

Sincerely,

The JBuilder Team

P.S. Offers good in the U.S. only. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Visit 
http://www.borland.com/bww/ and contact your nearest customer service 
department for information on international product availability and 
special offers.

********************************************************************

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is brought to you as a valued subscriber to JavaWorld. To 
stop receiving such messages, send e-mail to 
   [email-masked]
with
   unsubscribe [email-masked]
in the subject of your message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------