Subject: Morgan Kaufmann Contact Information

From: Polheiser <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 15:02:34 -0700

Dear Professor   
  
You may have heard about the acquisition of Morgan Kaufmann Publishers by Harcourt General.  The merging of Morgan Kaufmann and AP Professional, the computer science imprint of Academic Press, is now final and the main customer service and order departments for Morgan Kaufmann Publishers have moved to the Orlando office for Harcourt Brace.  
  
The sales and marketing office for Morgan Kaufmann textbooks will remain   
in San Francisco at 340 Pine Street 6th floor, San Francisco, CA 94104-3205.  
Our former toll-free number now rings in the Orlando customer service department, so until we get a new toll-free line please call me at 415-392-2665 if you need any assistance.  Please use this to contact us for exam and desk copies.  We can also be reached via email at [email-masked].  I will send a follow-up message with the new toll-free number as soon as it is installed.  
  
The process for purchasing Morgan Kaufmann books will be unchanged.  We have alerted your bookstores with a similar announcement to these developments.  
  
We hope to make this transition as smooth as possible.  Please contact me with any questions.  I look forward to working with you.  

Regards,  

Pamela Olheiser  
Academic Sales Representative  
Morgan Kaufmann Publishers  
[email-masked]  
415-392-2665 ext. 239

---

From: Pamela Olheiser <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 10:56:09 -0700

Hi,

I have you on the list to receive the book. You should expect to see it
very soon.

Pamela

At 10:16 AM 8/17/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Pamela,
>
>Hi. Sorry I didn't get the chance to get back to you sooner. I'm still
>reviewing the book manuscript (Culler's) you sent me sometimes ago. In 
>case the final print is out, please drop me a copy.
>
>many thanks,
>Saleh
>
>
>
>
>On Fri, 7 Aug 1998, Polheiser wrote:
>
>> Dear Professor   
>>   
>> You may have heard about the acquisition of Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
by Harcourt General.  The merging of Morgan Kaufmann and AP Professional,
the computer science imprint of Academic Press, is now final and the main
customer service and order departments for Morgan Kaufmann Publishers have
moved to the Orlando office for Harcourt Brace.  
>> Our former toll-free number now rings in the Orlando customer service
department, so until we get a new toll-free line please call me at
415-392-2665 if you need any assistance.  Please use this to contact us for
exam and desk copies.  We can also be reached via email at
[email-masked].  I will send a follow-up message with the new toll-free
number as soon as it is installed.  
>>   
>> The process for purchasing Morgan Kaufmann books will be unchanged.  We
have alerted your bookstores with a similar announcement to these
developments.  
>>   
>> We hope to make this transition as smooth as possible.  Please contact
me with any questions.  I look forward to working with you.