Subject: Request: References on heuristics for nonlinear optimization problems

From: Stefan VOSS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:35:15 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

currently I am conducting a survey on heuristics and meta-heuristics for
some special nonlinear optimization problems (e.g. nonlinear assignment
problems).
As many of you have made important contributions to the field which
should be included and to be sure not to omit any of these contributions
I would greatly appreciate if you could point me to the corresponding
references or send them to the address given below. Recent not yet
published papers are welcome, too.

Thank you very much in advance
Stefan Voss

*******************************************************
Prof. Dr. Stefan Voss
Technische Universitaet Braunschweig,
Institut fuer Wirtschaftswissenschaften/ 
Informationsmanagement,
Abt-Jerusalem-Strasse 7,
D - 38106 Braunschweig, Germany 
Tel: ++49-531-3913210, FAX: ++49-531-3918144
E-mail: [email-masked]