Subject: IBM AlphaWorks

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:27:54 -0500

Probably known to many, but I just came across it, and it seems to have
quite a bit of potentially useeful stuff relating to Java and XML.

http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/Home/

Marek, this in particular may be relevant to Kiosk:

 Speech for Java

      A Java programming interface for incorporating
      IBM's ViaVoice speech technology into user
      interfaces.

      http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/formula/Speech

      UPDATE:

      Speech for Java has released a
      maintenance update. The new
      download is ibmjs100c.

--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu