Subject: ACM/EATCS CATS Resources

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:38:24 -0400

http://www.jea.acm.org/CATS/resources.html
CATS

Resources

Listed below are some of the general-purpose resources of interest
to researchers in combinatorial optimization and computational geometry.
We strongly advocate the development and use of standard libraries and
thus strongly encourage researchers to make use of (and acknowledge)
the LEDA and LINK libraries and to participate in the development effort
by communicating important findings to the respective maintainers.

Libraries

LEDA, a library of efficient data types and algorithms

LINK, a software system for discrete mathematics

Links to web resources

We only list general-purpose links. Each problem site includes links to
resources dedicated to that problem.

netlib, a collection of mathematical software, papers, and databases

The Stanford GraphBase,
Don Knuth's collection of intriguing graph instances and code

Michael Trick's Operations Research Page

David Eppstein's Geometry in Action

Jeff Erickson's Computational Geometry Page

Nina Amenta's Directory of Computational Geometry Software