Subject: Hello from your Morgan Kaufmann / Academic Press Representative

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:20:11 -0800

Dear Professor:

My name is Christine Dewhurst. I am the new Morgan Kaufmann/Academic Press
Sales Representative for the East region. If you are not familiar with Morgan
Kaufmann Publishers, I invite you to take a moment and visit our website  at <
A HREF="http://www.mkp.com/">Morgan Kaufmann Publishers</A> or
http://www.mkp.com

Browse our selection of books in the following areas:
Artificial Intelligence
Computer & Communication Networks
Computer Architecture & Design
Computer Graphics & geometric Modeling
Database
Human Computer Interaction
Information Technology
Multimedia Information & Systems
Parallel & Distributed Computing
Software Engineering & Programming

We offer distinguished publications in Computer Science, Engineering, and
Information Technology. In addition, we have recently paired with Academic
Press in order to greatly expand our text offerings. Links to both websites
are given below.

Are you currently using one of our texts and need a desk copy? Would you like
a review copy of a Morgan Kaufmann text for one of your courses? Please let
me know if I can be of service to you in any way.

Regards:

Christine Dewhurst
Academic Sales Representative - East Region
Academic Press/Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
760-720-6264
[email-masked]
Academic Press: <A HREF="http://www.apnet.com/textbook/">Academic
Press:Textbooks</A> or http://www.apnet.com/textbook/
Morgan Kaufmann: <A HREF="http://www.mkp.com/">Morgan Kaufmann Publishers</A>
or http://www.mkp.com/