Subject: confusion over assignments

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 07:43:03 -0500

Dongmin,

I've heard (indirectly) that there may be some confusion over work
assignments. 

For the time being, you SHOULD work on both VNC and on CFD applet with
Saleh.  Both are important to Tangocasting CPS 615 next semester and
need to be completed as soon as possible.

I have talked to both Marek and Geoffrey, and we all agree on this
assignment.  If you understood things differently, there may have been
some miscommunication along the way.

Since Geoffrey has tasked me with helping to coordinate work through
the end of the Spring term, please feel free to talk to me if you have
any confusion in the future.

David
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu