Subject: CI BibTeX Collection -- Update (fwd)

From: Saleh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:17:53 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:06:00 +0200 (CEST)
From: Evgenia Dimitriadou <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: CI BibTeX Collection -- Update
To: [email-masked]

The following volumes have been added to the collection of BibTeX
files maintained by the Vienna Center for Computational Intelligence:

   IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, Volumes   2/3-3/3
   IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks,          Volumes  9/3-10/5
   Machine Learning,                              Volumes     31-37
   Neural Computation,                            Volumes 11/4-11/6
   Neural Networks,                               Volumes 12/3-12/8
   Neural Processing Letters,                     Volumes  9/3-10/1  

Most files have been converted automatically from various source
formats, please report any bugs you find.

The complete collection can be downloaded from

        http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/docs/ci/bibtex_collection.html
        ftp://ftp.ci.tuwien.ac.at/pub/texmf/bibtex/

Best,
Vivi

************************************************************************
*                          Evgenia Dimitriadou                         *
************************************************************************
* Institut für Statistik      *               Tel: (+43 1) 58801 10773 *
* Technische Universität Wien *               Fax: (+43 1) 58801 10798 *
* Wiedner Hauptstr. 8-10/1071 *    [email-masked] *
* A-1040 Wien, Austria        *        http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~dimi*
************************************************************************