Subject: I looked at your resume

From: Geoffrey Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 20:40:01 -0400

Do you only have the 1 conference paper?
I thought we had more publications?

Geoffrey Fox  [email-masked],   http://www.npac.syr.edu 
Director of NPAC and Professor of Physics and Computer Science
Phone 3154432163 (Npac central 3154431723) Fax 3154434741

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:21:39 -0400

Geoffrey,

Other than the conf. paper we don't have any that have
been published. We do have a number of papers that need
to be submitted for publication:

1. Elmohamed and Fox, Coddington, "Course scheduling using Mean-Field 
Annealing, Part I: algorithm and Part II: implementation," SCCS-782.

2. Elmohamed and Fox, "An Evaluative Study of an Alternative to
Back-propogation Algorithm for Neural Nets", SCCS report.

3. Elmohamed, Fox, "Some Issues of Reducibility and Equivalence in
Feedforwrd Neural Nets," SCC-774.

4. Elmohamed and Fox "Algorithms and Heuristics for Combinatorial
Optimization Problems: Case Study of Constrained Course Scheduling," 
SCCS report (to appear).

5. Elmohamed, Fox, and Kleinberg "Network Flows Algorithms for Constrained
Course Scheduling," (to appear).  This is a joint work with Jon Kleinberg
of the Computer Science Dept at Cornell.

6. Elmohamed, Fox, and Coddington, "Academic Scheduling using Simulated
Annealing with a Rule-Based Preprocessor," SCCS-782.

7. Elmohamed, Fox, and McMahon, "Web-based CFD: Parallel Implementation
and Analysis of the Method," (need revision).

8. Elmohamed and Fox," Optimization Networks and Annealing for
Constrained-based Scheduling on a Cluster of Workstations," (under
preparation).

The last two papers still need some work.

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Geoffrey Fox wrote: \vspace{0.2cm}
> Do you only have the 1 conference paper? I thought we had more
> publications?
Optimization Problems: Case Study of>