Subject: Welcome to Career Central for Java Developers

From: Java - Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:10:34 -0700

Welcome to Career Central for Java Developers and congratulations in taking
the first step towards finding your next great job!

Career Central for Java Developers is designed to be hassle-free,
confidential and fast. In fact, our JobCast(R) service does all the work for
you. Now that you've shared your skills and preferences with us, we'll bring
a variety of job opportunities that have been specifically matched to your
personal preferences, skills and experience right to your e-mail box.

To effectively provide you with this unique, personalized service, it is
important that you keep the information in your Member Profile current. When
there is a change in your career situation or changes in your personal
preferences, please take a few moments to update your Career Central for
Java Developers Member Profile. Remember, our targeted service works best
when we have your most up-to-date information.

We hope you find Career Central for Java Developers to be a valuable asset
in meeting your career goals. We appreciate your support and take the
responsibility of serving you very seriously. If you have any questions,
comments or suggestions, please drop us an e-mail message at:
[email-masked]

Sincerely,

Lawrence Hoffer
Director of Member Services, Career Central for Java Developers
[email-masked]

Career Central for Java Developers