Subject: is there a life beyond NPAC?

From: Marek Podgorny <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 19:29:29 -0400

well, let's see.....

this is taken from today's article on yahoo,
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/cn/20000414/tc/20000414307.html

=====================================================================
Oracle chief executive Larry Ellison topped the list of those 
recording billions of dollars in paper losses, according to the 
CEO Wealth Meter, compiled by CNET Investor. The Oracle chief 
lost more than $6 billion from his total holdings in the software 
giant, according to a tally.

.....
.....
.....
                
Not everyone was a loser. One example: PSINet chief executive 
William Schrader, who gained more  than $14 million in paper profits 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
on a rise in PSINet's shares. His total holdings now stand at 
more than $265 million.
=======================================================================

for those too young to remember: William Schrader was  director of NPAC
since inception until 1989 or 90.

cheers - mp