Subject: Telephones

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 18:45:02 -0400

We're in the process of trying to shut down unused phone lines in NPAC.
Unfortunately, the information we have about who they belong to is often
vague or misleading.  We have no intention of shutting off phone service
to any active member of NPAC, but it is possible we will make mistakes along
the way.  If you find that your phone service has been unexpectedly
disconnected, please notify Nicole or Tina ASAP with the following info:
	your name
	the disconnected phone number
	the location of the phone
and we'll do our best to get it reconnected.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
David
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu