Subject: Theasis Proposal (fwd)

From: "M. A. Saleh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 20:04:32 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 21:50:12 GMT
From: Anwar Al Muhammad <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Theasis Proposal
To: [email-masked]

Thesis Proposal

Name: Anwar Saleh Ali Al Muhammad, e-mail: [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
ID# 917591
Major: Physics
Semester: 982
Subject: Solid State Physics (Experimental)
Title: Nitrogen Ion Implantation of Aluminum metal, Al(001) and Al(111) 
Surface, Investigation of The Electronic Properties of Aluminum Nitride 
(AlN) using Surface Analysis Techniques.

Objectives
1- To investigate the growth of AlN thin films through the bombardment of 
aluminum metal and aluminum single crystals      Al [001] & Al [111] with N+ 
ions in ultrahigh vacuum under different, N+ energies and bombardment time.
2- To investigate the electronic binding energies and electron affinity of 
the surfaces of AlN  using Surface Analysis Techniques.

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com