Subject: Newsletter on Distributed and Parallel Computing

From: [email-masked]
Date: 8 Oct 1998 14:43:33 -0000

Dear Colleague,

as you are known to us being a specialist  in the wide area of distributed
and parallel computing, you might be interested in receiving our bimonthly
ReadMe Newsletter on DISTRIBUTED AND PARALLEL computing,  including actual 
news on our projects, products, and services in this field.

If  you are not interested  in this gratis, electronic, 2-page newsletter,  
please  follow the  instruction  at the end of  this email  and accept our
apologies.  We would appreciate  you forwarding it  to your colleagues who 
may be in the field. 

If  you received  more than one letter,  please send us a brief note  with
your actual and your "wrong" email addresses. 

Thank you for your cooperation.

With kind regards

Wolfgang Gentzsch, CEO and President, GENIAS Software Inc.
http://www.genias.de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe from GENIAS Newsletter, please reply to 

	[email-masked]

an put 

        unsubscribe newsletter [email-masked]

into the mail-body (text area).