Subject: clusters - parallel computing

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 21:07:35 -0400

Hi Gregory,

I hope you don't mind few questions on your excellent
book -- In search of clusters.

Geoffrey Fox and I here at Syracuse are putting together
a class that not only emphasizes the current trends in
parallel computing (hardware and software) but also 
look in some details at those programming models w.r.t some
important commercial systems/applications such as databases.
As well as key scientific simulation problems such as CFD, etc.

We are planning to use your book along with many papers, 
lecture notes, tech reports, etc.

Well, we really could make a use of few more. So, I'd would 
really appreciate it, if it is possible, to share with us 
any set of lecture notes or slide talks that you may have given 
on some of the materials appearing in the book.

Many thanks and hope to hear from you.

best regards,
Saleh