Subject: System For Bind

From: Roman Markowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 08:10:49 -0400

To All:

The System For Bind installed in 3-217 must be turned off
when not used. The poor guy is old, in bad technical condition
and the only way to extend its lifetime is to carefully 
maintain it.
Since Monday I have found it ON every morning. Unfortunately
it does not create so much noise as its companion, the System
For Punch so it cannot loudly  announce to everybody that it is
under stress again.
Please follow the instruction prominently attached to it :
  DO NOT LEAVE ON. TURN OFF WHEN NOT USED.
Just for the sake of us all
Thanks for your cooperation
roman

-- 
/ Roman Markowski,  IS Manager,       NPAC, Syracuse University \
* 111 College Place,   Syracuse  NY  13244-4100,  office  3-187 *
\ voice:315-443-3921 fax:315-443-1973 e-mail:[email-masked] /