Subject: The NPAC Windows NT server Heracles is now back on-line

From: "Neil Jasper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:35:06 -0500

Attention:

The NPAC Windows NT server heracles is now back on-line

This Server of Windows NT 4.0 server has been upgraded to 
Service Pack 6.  Please check your applications for any conflict
with this new Service Pack to meets the latest Y2K compliance
issues and corrects any previous NT bugs.

Although no application software problems are anticipated, you
may contact me at the email address below, with any questions.

Please verify that your specific disk areas are intact and operational.

Thank you for your patience!

Neil D. Jasper
Data Systems Administrator
Syracuse University-NPAC
111 College Place, Room 3-217
Syracuse, New York  13244

Phone:  (315) 443-4557
Fax:      (315) 443-1973
email:    [email-masked]

               --------------===============---------------
                    This list is for use by NPAC staff
     to inform NPAC onsite users (ie located at CST) about local issues
                  Other postings to this list will fail
                     PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR CC:
               --------------===============---------------