Subject: JBE download

From: Karyn Ritter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:20:02 -0700 (PDT)

Saleh,

We've had to work around a problem and make the packages available for
download on SunSolve. I hope to have them on MySun soon, but didn't
want to delay the start of Beta in the meantime. Here are the details:

anonymous ftp to sunsolve.sun.com. In the /cores directory. You can
anonymous ftp into that site. You will need to "get" the exact file
names as you can't view the contents.

Here are the file names:
	README.sparc                 
	1.2_jbe_sparc.tar

	1.2.1_Xoptimize_beta_patches_sparc_5.6.tar
	1.2.1_Xoptimize_beta_patches_sparc_5.7.tar

    NOTE: This Beta is for the SPARC release only

Download the patch tar file that corresponds to the release of Solaris
you are running.

These files will be on sunsolve for a day or two before they are
automatically deleted. When the permanent location is working, I'll
forward the details.

Please send me email with details of any technical problems you
experience with this Beta release.

Please complete an installation report in the Solaris Customer Testing
area of http://www.sun.com/MySun/.

Regards, 

Karyn Ritter
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone: (650) 786 3217
[email-masked]