Subject: DO - Publications

From: "Peter L. Hammer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:21:42 +0005

To:	The Participants of DO'99

From:   Endre Boros and Peter Hammer

We would like to inform you about the details of the arrangements 
concerning the publication of the material coming from DO'99.  The 
arrangements are the following:

1.  Contributed Papers:  All the contributed papers to be 
presented at the workshop will be considered for possible publication 
in special issues of Discrete Applied Mathematics.  The 
papers will undergo the normal refereeing procedures of DAM.  
The full texts of the contributed papers are expected at the latest 
by September 15, 1999.  It is important to note that earlier 
submissions whenever possible are highly encouraged, since they are 
helpful in reducing the overall time needed for the completion of the 
refereeing process.

2.  Electronic Volume:  Independently of the above, we would like to 
publicize as soon as possible the papers presented at DO'99 on 
our website     http://rutcor.rutgers.edu/`do99
Please email us  ([email-masked]) a preliminary version or
extended abstract of your paper, preferably as a postscript file, as
soon as possible. 

3.  Free copies:  Beside the normal amount of free reprints offered 
for papers appearing in DAM, the publisher has kindly offered a 
free copy of the special issues of DAM for each participant in the 
meeting.  

We would like to use this opportunity to thank you again for your 
participation and for your contribution in putting together this 
hopefully outstanding publication. 

Please DO!