Subject: Tango Interactive 2.0 class

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:54:01 -0500

For your information, the Tango group will be delivering a tutorial on
Tango 2.0 for our PET partners this Thursday and Friday.  Any NPACers
interested in sitting in on this class should contact me.

I have attached the agenda for the class (subject to change!) so you
can see what will be covered.  Note that the class is aimed primarily
at those who support Tango installations, so "use" of Tango will be a
relatively small portion of the time.

Class is 9am-4pm Thursday and 9am-3pm Friday in 3-201.

--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 01:22:33 -0500

David,

Since I'm involved in some work for the tango env, I'd like
to check out this class to hear if there is anything new...
Don't know if there is anything new there that I don't
know about.

I won't be able to sit in all of them but maybe one
or two in Friday and perhaps, time permits, one session
in Thursday.

Anyway, thought to let you know just in case I decide to
drop by.

Thanks.

-Saleh

---

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:50:24 -0500

No problem.  I don't think you will learn much relevant to building
Tango application, however.
--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu