Subject: [Fwd: cis demos on saturday]

From: Roman Markowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:31:46 -0400

Here is the demo I was talking about.
Nancy suggested you
roman
-- 
/ Dr. Roman Markowski, IS Manager,   NPAC,  Syracuse University \
| 111 College Place, Syracuse, NY 13244-4100      office  3-187 |
| voice 315-443-3921 fax 315-443-1973 e-mail [email-masked] |
\ homepage:      http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/roman/index.html /

Subject: cis demos on saturday
From: Nancy McCracken <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:15:55 -0400

Roman,

Kishan Mehrotra of CIS has contacted Geoffrey and me about the fact
that is a big prospective student day this Saturday.  Unfortunately,
he didn't find out until the last minute that he is supposed to provide
four demos about the CIS program until the last minute.  So he has
asked us if we can do something.  Geoffrey and I have done these things
before but we're both tied up - he is at NCSA that day and I am teaching
a Java class for high school girls.

So I was wondering if you were free.  It would be from 10:15 to 11:30.
There would be four groups of about 25-30 people each, that would come
in succession during that time.  So the demo would be 10-15 minutes,
repeated 4 times for the groups.  Geoffrey suggests that if you're
available, then our demo could be about distance education, and that
you could give what you did for the new vice-chancellor Deborah Young?
He says that you gave a few slides from the intro to CPS640 in 3-201
for the people in 3-216 to see.  Also, we'ld have to round up some
grad students to help, I guess.

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Nancy