Subject: For our visitors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:52:46 -0700

BrassRing.com is proud to announce its launch! Formerly incpad by
Westech, the technology information and career portal brings together
the best resources for the high-tech professional, dramatically
expanding its services while retaining its greatest strengths.

The free portal provides unmatched career management tools and resources
while continuing to share a wealth of cutting-edge
technical and career information, as well as one of the Web's largest
job databases. Here are just a few things BrassRing
(http://www.BrassRing.com) has in store for you:

* A Skills Summary Resume account. Don't have a resume? Don't have time
to build one? Use this new feature to list for employers what they want
to see the most -- your skills.
* Increased online and offline recruitment services for a range of other
professional sectors.
* More career advice, contests, exclusive articles, and humor than ever
before.
* And, of course, thousands upon thousands of new high-tech jobs.

BrassRing.com also expands its offerings as part of a much bigger family
of career services that include:

* BrassRing Career Events (including Westech Career Expo, Terra-Starr,
CEO Group, Kaplan Career Services, JobsAmerica and High Technology
Careers magazine), now with over 300 career fairs across the U.S.,
Canada and Europe.
http://www.BrassRing.com/cgi-bin/texis/vortex/exhibitor
* BrassRing Campus (formerly thepavement.com), a comprehensive
career-building service catering to college students and recent
graduates.
http://www.thepavement.com
* High Technology Careers magazine by BrassRing, the foremost
publication for technology professionals, with more than 400 feature
articles, interviews and news stories online.
http://www.HighTechCareers.com

Of course, BrassRing.com holds onto the features that helped distinguish
incpad as one of the Web's premier high-tech career sites, with nearly
1.7 million unique users per month. Not only does the site list more
than 50,000 positions at over 1,200 firms, but it also still lets you
post your resume; search the latest tech news and company profiles; and
customize your information needs, using up to 15 "My BrassRing" agents
to manage and retrieve job listings, articles, and stock quotes. As
always, all services for BrassRing.com's users are free.

Thank you for your incredible support through the years. We invite you
to check out BrassRing.com, the ultimate technology information and
career portal.

Sincerely,
James Sale
Executive Vice President
BrassRing Inc., Online
http://www.BrassRing.com