Subject: REMINDER: NPAC Transition Plan

From: Roman Markowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:34:27 -0500

To All:
 On Monday, February 14, the following computers will be taken
 permanently out of service:
  sunrise, osprey1, osprey3, osprey5, osprey7, carmen

 Starting from February 14, printing from Unix workstations will
  be disabled
 Please plan accordingly
 Please do not ignore this message. If you run important servers,
 software, etc please tell me and move your software to other
 computers. 
regards
roman
-- 
/ Dr. Roman Markowski, IS Manager,   NPAC,  Syracuse University \
| 111 College Place, Syracuse, NY 13244-4100      office  3-187 |
| voice 315-443-3921 fax 315-443-1973 e-mail [email-masked] |
\ homepage:      http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/roman/index.html /

               --------------===============---------------
                This list is for use by NPAC systems staff
     to inform NPAC users about system (un)availability or usage policy
                  Other postings to this list will fail
                     PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR CC:
               --------------===============---------------