Subject: directories for CD

From: Nancy McCracken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:51:45 -0400

Saleh,

I have finished edits for hpfa and hpfe.  So we still need to copy
directories, and edit a main page for the CD.   I will not be in
much these few days,  please try to copy everything.  Deepak should
help in running the scripts.  I will be checking email so please
keep me informed how things are going.

Thanks,
Nancy
--------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, there's lots of stuff on the CD that is already copied:
the two books, the selected technical reports, and the standards, and
some lectures from users/gcf?

Additional Lectures:

 These are Chuck Koebel's HPF talks:

  users/gcf/hpfindod/chkf90
  users/gcf/hpfindod/chkhpf2
  users/gcf/hpfindod/chkhpfintro
  users/gcf/hpfindod/chkhpfmapping
  users/gcf/hpfindod/chkhpfparallel
  users/gcf/hpfindod/chkhpfuse

Other Stuff:

 http://nhse.npac.syr.edu/roadmap
   (includes petaflops, glossaries, roadmaps, hardware summaries)

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/hpfa
  (includes hpf kernels and links)
  directory will need to be cleaned after copying

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/EDUCATION/PUB/hpfe
  (hpf educational materials)

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/cpsedu/CSEmaterials
  (Roadmap to materials)
  There is also a copy of the books in this directory, so we don't need
    two copies of the books.

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/cps616fall97
  (Useful organization of materials into a course)

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/cps615fall96/programs.html
 http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/cps615fall96/examples
  (best example page)

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/projects/tutorials/JavaCSE
  (examples and roadmaps)

 http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/haupt/tutorial
   (tom haupt's tutorial)
 http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/haupt/parkbench
   (benchmarking stuff)