Subject: Commercial Timetabling Package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 12:36:59 +0000

Dear Colleague,

MIMOSA for Windows is a a commercial timetabling package, but
we hope that it interests some of the members of this Watt group. 

For instance, it  permits algorithm performance testers and other
scheduling  researchers to communicate with it easily with the help of
the text files and add their own optimization methods with a large set
of real data, without the need to create an own software for it. 

Being a statistician, I have now focused on testing the flexibility
and robustness of this application in various countries and school
types. The user list contains now six countries, representing more
than 20 different school types.

MIMOSA for Windows is designed for all kind of universities and
schools, independent of their size. It has a huge capacity of about
300'000 timetables and it uses several advanced windows techniques,
such as Clipboard,  HTML, Undo and Redo and it has now almost 400 
menu selections. The application is compatible with Windows versions 
3.11, 95, 98 and NT. 

Please visit our

<http://www.sci.fi/~mimosa> 

and download MIMOSA for Windows from there, and mail your feedback. 
If you are more interested in other educational and mathematical 
issues are advised to go to our link site "Educational websites". If 
you like to share a good site with other colleagues, please mail it 
to us, and we will add it to this list.

With Best Regards,

Mimosa Software Oy

Vesa Saario

P.S. We adhere to RESPONSIBLE Email Ethics. If you wish to be removed
from our future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove". We
are sorry about this intrusion.
----------------------------------------------
Vesa Saario
MIMOSA SOFTWARE OY
Pennantanhua 10
FIN-33470 YLÖJÄRVI
FINLAND
Mobile: +358 500 534176
Phone:  +358 3 3483125
Fax:    +358 3 3486125
URL:    http://www.sci.fi/~mimosa
E-mails:  
[email-masked],[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------