Subject: Best-of-Breed Technology For e-Commerce

From: "Breakaway Solutions" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Sep 1999 07:09:45 -0000

Date: August 25, 1999
From: Gordon Brooks, CEO, Breakaway Solutions

Win a Best-of-Breed Merlin Titanium Bike

Are you positioned to capture first mover advantage in your market?

Can you afford the kinds of systems, networking, and software it
takes to create a custom e-commerce solution?

Do you have access to the highly skilled professionals and
technologies needed to design, build, and run a successful
e-business?

The answer to all three of these questions is an unqualified "Yes."

Because you can get all this and more from Breakaway Solutions at
http://www.breakaway.com/ -- the first Full Service Provider (FSP)
providing the solutions you need to compete effectively on the
Internet. We can deliver the strategy consulting, systems integration
and application hosting services you need to support your critical
e-business applications. Because our platform is based on
best-of-breed technologies, there's no need to worry about your
system becoming obsolete.

So you get the performance, availability, security and scalability
you need to succeed -- today and down the road.

Best of all, we can get your e-business solutions deployed in as
little as 30 days. By hosting your applications with Breakaway
Solutions you can save 20% to 45%!

It's fast. It's painless. It's affordable.

I urge you to go right to
http://www.breakaway.com/getthere/movieO.html -- and kick your
e-business into high gear!

Sincerely,
Gordon Brooks, CEO

P.S. Visit http://www.breakaway.com/getthere/movieO.html and register
to win a way cool, custom-made, high-speed Merlin titanium bike ---
worth $5,000. Get there first!

---------------------- 
JavaBuyersGuide.COM Email List.
This message is brought to you as valued customer of 
JavaBuyersGuide.com Please note, JavaBuyersGuide.com is not
affiliated with this offer.

To unsubscribe via the web-interface go to 
http://www.enlist.com/cgi-bin/ch?c=JDJ&e=[email-masked]
or reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject field.