Subject: Academic Progress (fwd)

From: Saleh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:31:13 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 09:16:10 -0400
From: Laura Allen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
    [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Academic Progress

Attention CIS Phd Students

The EECS Department is interested in your academic progress.  Please
draft a one paragraph statement informing the department of your
academic progress and activities for the past semester (Spring 99).
Submit this  statement to Dr. Kishan Mehrotra in Rm. 2-181 CST by
May 31, 1999.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

- Dr. Kishan Mehrotra
  Program Director CIS