Subject: AW: PATAT'97 Saleh-Paul-Geoffrey's paper

From: "Kramer, Anna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 08:42:10 +0200

Dear Dr. Elmohamed,

Please could you send your paper to the editors of the book. They
collect all the papers before sending them on to us. We do not accept
the papers directly from the authors.

Please refer to our Instructions to Authors on our home page (see below
for address).

Best regards,

Anna Kramer
Computer Science Editorial III, Springer-Verlag
Tiergartenstrasse 17, D-69121 Heidelberg, Germany
E-mail: [email-masked]  or  [email-masked]
Phone: +49 6221 487 599;  Fax: +49 6221 487 588
LNCS home page: http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/index.html
Authors' Instructions:http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html  
Editors' Instructions:http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/editors.html 
LNCS/LNAI volumes in print:
http://www.springer.de/catalog/html-files/deutsch/series/558.html 
Electronic Index: http://www.zblmath.fiz-karlsruhe.de/cs/lncs-form.html

---

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:15:06 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Anna,

I already sent the source files as well as a hardcopy of the paper
to the editors. The hardopy was sent before the files but we noticed
some missing dates in the references. Those got fixed in the source
so would appreciate it if you could use the latex source to produce
the final copy for printing rather than the hardcopy I already 
sent them.

They already know about it.

Best,
Saleh