Subject: foliset cps615nbody97 works

From: Geoffrey Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:48:29 -0500

on CDROM but Fails (probably got old JavaScript) on "osprey" version
other foilsets also fail on Osprey

Geoffrey Fox  [email-masked] [email-masked]
Phones Cell 315-254-6387  Syracuse Office 315-443-2163 FSU Office 850-644-4587

---

From: "David E. Bernholdt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:59:00 -0500

The osprey6 server was never intended as a public resource, and I have
no idea what might (or might not) have been done to it since last
discs were burn nearly a year ago.

If we want that content served somewhere, I suggest we make it
official and copy the discs to somewhere on www.npac.  We could even
replace current osprey6 content with direct copy of CDs if you want to
use osprey6 publically.  I'm sure Roman won't like it however :-)

--
David E. Bernholdt                      | Email:  [email-masked]
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center | Phone:  +1 315 443 3857
111 College Place, Syracuse University  | Fax:    +1 315 443 1973
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100                 | URL:    http://www.npac.syr.edu