From: Nancy McCracken <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 14:07:15 -0500

Geoffrey,

You can look at the examples in my VPL account.  I think that they're
just the standard example set.

To view an example, click on a directory name in the middle part - the 
ones I used are in mpi-c-examples.  Then click on a file name on the 
right to select it.  Then click "view file" on the left bar (faded white
on lavender) and a window will pop up with the example.

Nancy
------- Forwarded Message

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:08:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
To: Nancy McCracken <[email-masked]>
Subject: VPL account

Nancy,

Here is the account:

id:  njm
password:  hampshire

url:  http://osprey1.npac.syr.edu:6151/vpl2.01

Try it out and let me know.

- -Saleh

------- End of Forwarded Message