Subject: Netscape free email account for life (fwd)

From: Saleh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 11:08:16 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:18:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: Netscape free email account for life
To: [email-masked]

Dear Saleh, 

Click the below link to sign up for a Free email account.
http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=638Rp038SO52qAh101200WcOHj$

Did you know that you already have access to a service that gives you 
a personal private email account that you can access from any computer in the 
world connected to the Internet? And it's absolutely free to Netcenter 
Members. 

It's Netscape's WebMail, and if you haven't signed up for it yet, you're 
missing out on the best web-based email service available. 

Netscape WebMail is a free web-based email service that gives you access 
to your email from any computer that's connected to the Internet. No 
more running back to the office to check your email. You can send and 
receive messages from home, work, school, while traveling, at a cyber 
café, or a friend's house. From any computer in the world with an Internet
connection! When you're on the go, your WebMail account goes with you. 

WebMail even offers you something no other web-based email service can
match -- 5 megabytes of storage -- almost twice the storage space of 
the nearest competitor. That means you can store a lot more mail and 
receive and send much larger attachments. 

With WebMail you can: 
** Protect your personal communication from being accidentally accessed 
   by co-workers (A separate password means only you can read your 
   personal email.)

** Jazz up your email messages with our designer stationery (we're the 
   only ones who have it). We even carry special fall and winter themes for 
   the holidays.

** Flag your urgent messages so they immediately catch the eye of your 
   recipients. 

** Create automated responses to your incoming email to let people know 
   when you're away for the holidays, on vacation or out of town on a 
   business trip.

** Stop wondering if your email was received -- you'll know the instant it 
   was opened with WebMail's read receipt. 

** Save time typing your contact information. Add your personal signature 
   to your outbound mail automatically. 

** Block junk mail with WebMail's blockers.

WebMail is simply the most advanced web-based email service available 
anywhere. It's easy to use and comes with a host of practical 
(and interesting) features designed to make your life less complicated. 
It's very private and very flexible. And, as a Netcenter Member, it's 
yours absolutely free!

Why wait? Sign up for Netscape WebMail today and start enjoying all the
benefits of this flexible email communication service. 

Sincerely,
Dorene J Wood
Netcenter Marketing

Click the below link to sign up for FREE WebMail now.
http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=638Rq038SO52qAh101200WcOHj$

_____________________________________________

Netscape respects your online time and privacy. If you would prefer not 
to receive this type of email, please click here and "submit" the form. 
http://dms-www1.netscape.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/mcp?p=638R$32ZO38SO52qAh101200WcOHj$

We will promptly disable your subscription. If you wish to unsubscribeto 
this subscription via email, simply hit reply and include the code below. 
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL UNLESS YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE. 
This return address will only process unsubscribes. 

You are subscribed with:[[email-masked]]