Subject: Project marketplace is here!

From: PassportAccess <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:12:00 -0800

Passport Access presents WorkExchange, the world's largest project marketplace 
for online freelance work.  Register now with www.passportaccess.workexchange.com 
and immediately tap into available projects from Web-based job sites, staffing 
agencies and business portals.
 
* Access online projects quickly and efficiently from over 50,000 employers. 
* Find the projects you want for the price you set. 
* Know instantly when the types of projects you want are posted. 
* Simply select and bid for the projects that appeal to you.
 
All you have to do is register, build a skills profile, and WorkExchange takes 
care of the rest.
 
Based on the information that you enter, WorkExchange will notify you of projects 
that match your skills and interests.  Then just respond to project invitations 
that are sent to you when a new project is posted, and submit a bid for the amount 
you choose. You will be notified immediately if your bid is accepted. Work on 
your own time according to your own schedule.
 
WorkExchange…it's where the world works.
 
Register and develop your skills profile today at www.passportaccess.workexchange.com