Subject: JDJ's February '99 Issue is Here

From: "Java Developer's Journal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:31:05 -0500

************************************************ 
SYS-CON Publications, Inc., publisher of Java Developer's Journal,
PowerBuilder Developer's Journal, ColdFusionDeveloper's Journal and other
fine publications, takes great care to avoid sending you e-mail messages
you do not wish to receive. You are receiving this e-mail message because
you are one of our subscribers and/or our forum members and have requested
to be notified about our new editions of our publications and information
we offer via e-mail. This e-mail message contains information we think will
interest you and directs you to our Web site for more detailed material.
Should you not want to receive this type of message in the future, simply
forward this notice to "[email-masked]" and your online and print
susbcriptions will be promptly discontined.
*************************************************

Dear JDJ Subscriber,

The Digital Edition of "JDJ's February Issue" is now available online and
will be mailed to you in print if you live in the United States or have a
full subscription outside the U.S.

Your personal access code to for February 99: "99sp02" (lower case)

http://www.sys-con.com/java/pdf/

What's New in This Issue?

JDJ Feature Story:

Oracle Extends Support for Standards Based SQLJ:
In this Java Developer's Journal February '99 Feature Story we introduce
you to the nuts and bolts of SQLJ, with a look at Oracle’s implementation
and full support for this technology.

http://www.sys-con.com/java/feature/4-2/oracle/

Vote For Your Favorite Java Products and Be Part of History!

http://www.sys-con.com/java/readerschoice/nominationform.html

Enjoy reading your new issue of JDJ and please let us know what you think!

-Editor

P.S. If you wish to "unsubscribe", please forward this e-mail to
"[email-masked]." We will promptly discontinue both your "print"
and "online" subscriptions.