Subject: HPCwire Announces DSstar's Relaunch

From: HPCwire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:27:10 -0800 (PST)

ENHANCED, FREE DSstar SCHEDULED FOR 2000 LAUNCH                   11.15.99
NEWSFLASH                                                 DSstar & HPCwire
==========================================================================

   San Diego, CA -- A new, significantly enhanced version of Tabor Griffin
Communication's DSstar, its weekly ezine dedicated to commercial use of
leading-edge data mining (DM), data warehousing (DW), knowledge discovery
(KD), automated decision support (DS) and related technologies, is slated
for launch January 25, 2000.

   Among other new features, DSstar will include;
          *  Multi Media Buyer's Guides
          *  Career Track Supplements
          *  Webcasts from major conferences
          *  Complete DM/DW glossary
          *  Updates and newsflashes for fast-breaking news
          *  Educational and review articles.

   DSstar has been totally redesigned to bridge the yawning gap between
technical experts and business personnel interested in extracting the
highest profit margin from the rapidly-evolving DM/DW arena.

   DSstar is free to qualified subscribers. To receive DSstar send a blank
email to:   [email-masked]

   Direct all questions and comments to: [email-masked]