Subject: INFORMS talk

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

George,

Hi. 
I somehow missplaced the URL of the examination scheduling page
you mentioned in your talk.

Would really appreciate it if you could email it. I'd like to take 
look at that page.

Many thanks.

-Saleh

---

From: George White <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 98 9:52:27 EDT

> Would really appreciate it if you could email it. I'd like to take 
The URL is:

http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~white/webstuff.html

The main timetabling part has to be ported to another system due to a
hardware change here. This is being done. The graph colouring part is
in operation. If there are any problems, let me know.

Best wishes and thanks for your interest,

-- 
  George M. White                  |   Telephone: (613) 562-5800  ext. 6677
  School of Information Technology |   Fax:       (613) 562-5187
         and Engineering           |   E-mail:    [email-masked]
  University of Ottawa             |
  Ottawa K1N 6N5, Canada           |