Subject: Finance industry needs?

From: Amaury de la Vaissiere <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:48:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I am searching for some information on the needs of capital markets
players in the domain of optimization/simulation programming applied
to financial engineering (forcasting, derivatives pricing, risk
management, etc.).

As there is a wide variety of possible applications, I am trying to
find what is lacking the most in the finance industry. What is your
opinion on this question?

I already found a few libraries having apparently this kind of
information.
  City Business Library (London)
  British Library Business Information Service (London)
  British Library of Political and Economic Science (London)
  The library of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (London)
  The Instant Library Ltd (in the UK)
  The Center for Banking Information (Reference Library of the American
Bankers Association).

I think I may find some market research reports in databases such as:
  The Investext Group
  ABI INFORM
  Lexis-Nexis
  Proquest

Do you know some good libraries, databases, links, etc. (for example
related to optimization research) where I can look?

Thank you in advance for your help

PS: If you want to reply, please send me also an email in copy

==
Amaury de la Vaissiere
53, Shirland Road, London W9 2JD, GB
Home: +44.171.289.56.10
Work: +44.171.903.44.04
_________________________________________________________
ÊTES-VOUS YAHOO!?
Votre e-mail @yahoo.fr gratuit sur http://courrier.yahoo.fr