Subject: Fall/Winter 1998 Issue of Parallel Computing Research Now Available -SC98 Schedule Included (fwd)

From: Saleh Elmohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:12:53 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 11:04:03 -0600 (CST)
From: Kathy El-Messidi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fall/Winter 1998 Issue of Parallel Computing Research Now Available -SC98 Schedule Included

Dear PCR Subscriber:

The "Supercomputing98" issue of Parallel Computing Research, the
newsletter of the Center for Research on Parallel Computation, is now
available at

         http://www.crpc.rice.edu/CRPC/newsletters/fal98/.

This is the Fall/Winter 1998 issue,  Volume 6, Issue 3, that many of you have
been anticipating. Previous issues and articles can be found at
http://www.crpc.rice.edu/CRPC/newsletters/index.html.

If you have any difficulties accessing materials, please contact Kathy
El-Messidi at [email-masked]. If you do not have a Web browser,
write Kathy at the same address to request specific articles from
the list below this message.

To subscribe or unsubscribe, mail requests to [email-masked].

We hope you enjoy this issue and that, for many of you, it will serve
as a guide to our Supercomputing activities. Sincerely, Kathy

Dr. Kathy Groehn El-Messidi ([email-masked])
http://www.cs.rice.edu/~elmessy
Associate Director, External Relations,CRPC
Rice University, MS-41, 6100 S. Main, Houston, TX. 77005-1892
Phone: 713-285-5181                         Fax: 713-285-5136