Subject: Joke ...

From: [email-masked] (Farhad Oroumchian)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:03:33 -0500

------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------

hi,

This is funny.

> --------------------------------------------------------------
> A general store owner hires a young female clerk with a penchant for very
> short skirts. One day a young man enters the store, glances at the clerk,
> and glances at the loaves of bread behind the counter.
> "I'd like some raisin bread, please," the man says politely.
> The clerk nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread, located
> on the very top shelf. The man, standing almost directly beneath her, is
> provided with an excellent view. As the clerk retrieves the bread, a small
> group of male customers gather around the young man, looking in the same
> direction.
> Pretty soon each person is asking for raisin bread, just to see the
> clerk climb up and down.
> After a few trips the clerk is tired and irritated. She stops and fumes
> at the top of the ladder, glaring at the men standing below. She notices
> an elderly man standing amongst the throng.
> "Is yours raisin too?" the clerk yells testily.
> "No," croaks the feeble old man....
> "But it's starting to twitch." 
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> 

------------- End Forwarded Message -------------