Subject: [Fwd: Late Breaking Papers--GECCO 2000 Las Vegas]

From: "Dr. Ibrahim H. Osman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 08:39:36 +0200

darrell whitley wrote:
> 
> ==========================================================================
> Call For Late-Breaking Papers - GECCO - Submission deadline May 29, 2000
> ==========================================================================
> 
>                                GECCO-2000
>            2000 GENETIC AND EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION CONFERENCE
>   http://www.genetic-algorithm.org/GECCO2000/gecco2000mainpage.htm
> 
>      8-12 July, 2000,  Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas,  Nevada USA
> 
>                            A Recombination of
>      the Fifth Annual Genetic Programming Conference (GP-2000)
>   and the International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (ICGA-2000)
> 
>                            Organized by the
> International Society for Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (ISGEC)
> 
> ==========================================================================
> Call For Late-Breaking Papers - GECCO - Submission deadline May 29, 2000
> ==========================================================================
> 
> Late-breaking papers provide conference attendees with information about
> research that was initiated, enhanced, improved, or completed after the
> conference's original paper submission deadline in January.
> Late-breaking papers will be published in a late-breaking papers book to be
> distributed to all conference attendees. This special book is distinct from
> the conference proceedings published by Morgan Kaufmann.
> 
> In addition, each accepted late-breaking paper will be presented in a 10-15
> minute oral presentation (depending on number of acceptances) in a special
> track devoted entirely to late-breaking papers.
> 
> The deadline for arrival of camera-ready papers at AAAI offices is Monday May 29, 2000.
> 
> GECCO-2000 Late Breaking Papers
> c/o AAAI, 445 Burgess Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA.
> Phone: 650-328-3123. FAX: 650-321-4457. E-MAIL: [email-masked].
> 
> Because of the lack of time for revision, late-breaking papers must be
> submitted in fully compliant camera-ready form along with a signed
> "permission to publish" form. Late-breaking papers must be no more
> than 8 pages in length. No FAX or E-mail submissions can be accepted.
> Submissions will be subjected to an abbreviated "accept or reject" review
> process based on content, quality, novelty, relevance, and full
> compliance with the requirements for camera-ready papers.
> 
> To submit a late-breaking paper to GECCO-2000, send
> 
> (A) two (2) camera-ready copies (printed with very high quality by laser printer),
> (B) the SIGNED "permission to publish" form (available at GECCO-2000 web site), and
> (C) if at least one author of the paper has not already registered to attend
> the GECCO-2000 conference, a registration form and payment for at least one
> author must accompany the submission.
> 
> Authors of late-breaking papers will retain copyright (and all other rights)
> to their late-breaking papers and should feel free to submit them elsewhere
> (either before or after the above deadline) for publication.
> Since there will be no opportunity for revisions, authors should be
> especially careful that their original submission is fully compliant with
> all requirements above and contained in the Call for Late-Breaking Papers on
> the GECCO-2000 home page.
> 
> Visit www.isgec.org for additional information.
> Or go to www.genetic-algorithm.org/GECCO2000/gecco2000mainpage.htm

-- 
====================================================
Dr Ibrahim H. Osman
Associate Professor of Management Science,
Graduate School of Business,
American University of Beirut,
P.O. Box 11-0236
Beirut,
Lebanon.
Tel direct:    00961-1-352700 	Tel Mobile:  00961-3-771152
Fax:           00961-1-744461	Email: [email-masked]
====================================================

Subject: Late Breaking Papers--GECCO 2000 Las Vegas
From: darrell whitley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 09:06:09 -0600 (MDT)

==========================================================================
Call For Late-Breaking Papers - GECCO - Submission deadline May 29, 2000
==========================================================================

			       GECCO-2000
           2000 GENETIC AND EVOLUTIONARY COMPUTATION CONFERENCE
  http://www.genetic-algorithm.org/GECCO2000/gecco2000mainpage.htm

     8-12 July, 2000,  Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas,  Nevada USA

			   A Recombination of 
     the Fifth Annual Genetic Programming Conference (GP-2000) 
  and the International Conference on Genetic Algorithms (ICGA-2000)

                           Organized by the
International Society for Genetic and Evolutionary Computation (ISGEC)

==========================================================================
Call For Late-Breaking Papers - GECCO - Submission deadline May 29, 2000
==========================================================================

Late-breaking papers provide conference attendees with information about
research that was initiated, enhanced, improved, or completed after the
conference's original paper submission deadline in January.
Late-breaking papers will be published in a late-breaking papers book to be
distributed to all conference attendees. This special book is distinct from
the conference proceedings published by Morgan Kaufmann.

In addition, each accepted late-breaking paper will be presented in a 10-15
minute oral presentation (depending on number of acceptances) in a special
track devoted entirely to late-breaking papers.

The deadline for arrival of camera-ready papers at AAAI offices is Monday May 29, 2000.  

GECCO-2000 Late Breaking Papers
c/o AAAI, 445 Burgess Drive, Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA.
Phone: 650-328-3123. FAX: 650-321-4457. E-MAIL: [email-masked].

Because of the lack of time for revision, late-breaking papers must be
submitted in fully compliant camera-ready form along with a signed 
"permission to publish" form. Late-breaking papers must be no more
than 8 pages in length. No FAX or E-mail submissions can be accepted.
Submissions will be subjected to an abbreviated "accept or reject" review
process based on content, quality, novelty, relevance, and full 
compliance with the requirements for camera-ready papers.

To submit a late-breaking paper to GECCO-2000, send

(A) two (2) camera-ready copies (printed with very high quality by laser printer),
(B) the SIGNED "permission to publish" form (available at GECCO-2000 web site), and
(C) if at least one author of the paper has not already registered to attend
the GECCO-2000 conference, a registration form and payment for at least one
author must accompany the submission.

Authors of late-breaking papers will retain copyright (and all other rights)
to their late-breaking papers and should feel free to submit them elsewhere
(either before or after the above deadline) for publication.
Since there will be no opportunity for revisions, authors should be
especially careful that their original submission is fully compliant with
all requirements above and contained in the Call for Late-Breaking Papers on
the GECCO-2000 home page.

Visit www.isgec.org for additional information.
Or go to www.genetic-algorithm.org/GECCO2000/gecco2000mainpage.htm