Subject: Welcome to linux-maintainers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:54:47 -0500 (EST)

--

Welcome to the linux-maintainers mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe linux-maintainers

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe linux-maintainers [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

               --------------===============---------------
		    For users who are responsible for
		    maintaining Linux systems at NPAC.
				  ---
			This list will be used by:
				  
		The Systems Team to disseminate Security
		    Bulletins and Configuration Advice
		
				and by:

		All of you to discuss how best to work
			with and maintain Linux.
				  ---
    You are on this list if and only if you maintain a Linux system at NPAC.
   The only way to get off this list is to be relieved of that responsibility.

               If you need to contact a human, try emailing
                       [email-masked]
               --------------===============---------------