Subject: PATAT book and next conference

From: Edmund Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 98 10:25:52 BST

Hello ttp members,
The volume of selected papers from the 2nd international
conference on the Practice and Theory of Automated Timetabling
(PATAT'97), will appear in August. Here is the full reference:

Edmund Burke and Mike Carter (editors), The Practice and Theory of
Automated Timetabling II: Selected Papers from the 2nd International
Conference on the Practice and Theory of Automated Timetabling,
University of Toronto, August 20th-22nd 1997, Springer
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series, vol 1408, 1998. 

You can see the contents of the book at 

http://www.asap.cs.nott.ac.uk/ASAP/ttg/tor-sel-papers.html

The date and venue of the next PATAT conference has now been
decided. It will be held in Konstanz, Germany on 16th-18th
August 2000. A Call for Papers will be appearing later this year.
Information about the PATAT series of conferences can be found at

http://www.asap.cs.nott.ac.uk/ASAP/ttg/patat-index.html

All the best,
Edmund Burke.