Subject: LIVE, interactive webcast with Bob Metcalfe--FREE!

From: JavaWorld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:49:49

**********************************************************************
A MESSAGE FOR JAVAWORLD READERS FROM ITWORLD.COM
**********************************************************************

"I predict the Internet, will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 
1996 catastrophically collapse or I'll eat my words."-- Bob Metcalfe

Whether you love him, or love to hate him, Bob Metcalfe's musings are 
not to be missed if you're an IT professional. Why not learn something 
about the technology you deal with every day and be entertained at the 
same time!

InfoWorld and ITworld.com are pleased to invite you to participate in an 
extraordinary series of weekly webcasts featuring Bob Metcalfe, noted 
industry pundit and esteemed Infoworld editor.

What: Live From the Ether with Bob Metcalfe
When: Wednesdays at 1:00 ET starting March 22
Where: http://www.itworld.com/itwebcast/metcalfe
VIP Code: MET-MR0-001

This half-hour online series will feature LIVE interviews with 
well-known leaders from both the technology and business worlds. Best 
of all, you'll be able to ask questions of Bob Metcalfe and his guests 
at any time during the webcast via instant messaging. And, you'll be 
able to join in on the discussion via a toll-free phone link.

This is your chance to interact with one of the industry's most 
innovative thinkers LIVE online! And it's FREE -- you don't even need 
to leave your office to attend.

Go deeper into current industry issues raised in Bob's weekly Infoworld 
column... Get honest answers to your IT questions from one of the most 
highly respected figures in the IT industry...Hear about real-world 
solutions to the IT issues that effect you most.

To participate, all you need is a PC with Internet access - along with 
your VIP # listed above. To Register, simply go to
http://www.itworld.com/itwebcast/metcalfe logon with your VIP 
#MET-MR0-001. Participation in this FREE online seminar is limited and 
available on a first-come, first-served basis - so register today!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is brought to you as a valued subscriber to JavaWorld. To 
stop receiving such messages, send e-mail to 
   [email-masked]
with
   unsubscribe [email-masked]
in the subject of your message.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------