Subject: PATAT'97 Selected Papers volume

From: Edmund Burke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 98 14:59:55 GMT

Hello PATAT'97 Delegates,
This is a brief e-mail to all delegates at the PATAT'97 conference
in Toronto.

Most (if not all) of you will know about the Selected
Papers volume. Indeed you should have been sent a copy.

I think most of you are members of the ttp and/or watt
mailing lists so will have seen my e-mail (sent a few minutes
ago) about this volume.

For those of you who are not members of those lists, the reference is:

Edmund Burke and Mike Carter (editors), The Practice and Theory
of Automated Timetabling II: Selected Papers from the 2nd
International Conference on the Practice and Theory of Automated
Timetabling, University of Toronto, August 20th-22nd 1997,
Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series, vol 1408, 1998. 

You can view the contents at
http://www.asap.cs.nott.ac.uk/ASAP/ttg/tor-sel-papers.html

Delegates at the PATAT conference should have been
sent a free copy of this book. If anyone has not received their
volume could you please send me an e-mail.

The 3rd PATAT conference will be held in Konstanz on 16th-18th
August 2000. The call for papers will be appearing early in 1999.
It will be sent to this list.

All the best,
Edmund Burke.