Subject: saving programs in VPL

From: "Freeman, Reed B WES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:03:57 -0600

Hi Zheng and Saleh:

Several times, I have modified programs in the text editor of VPL and rerun
them, only to find that the changes disappeared.  I am sure that I "saved"
the modifications in the text editor before closing.  A couple of classmates
have mentioned this same problem.  It is reducing my productivity terribly.
Do you have a recommendation?  Should I logout more often?

Thanks, 
Reed. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Qiang [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2000 3:52 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: No class this week

Hi,

Just a reminder to those who didn't attend last class: we don't give class
for cps615spring00 this week 'cause JSU has spring break. And next week we
will have classes on Mon. and Wed. Thank you.

Regards,

                                                 - Zheng, Qiang