Subject: 24 HOUR JAVASCRIPTS

From: [email-masked] (John P. Johnson)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 09:37:23 -0500

http://www.java.isolnet.com/java/java_invds.html

	Sorry if I am bothering you, but I am writing to you because I am in search of
people that are interested in JAVA and JAVASCRIPTS.  I got your e-mail address from a
web page search of people releated to JAVA and JAVASCRIPTS.  The reason I am writing you
is because I am in search for people to come join our 24 HOUR JAVASCRIPTS community.
Currently, 24 HOUR JAVASCRIPTS consists of about 27000 members.  At JAVASCRIPTS, web
JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, and developers of all kinds (novice users to expert users) share ideas,
and trade JAVA code and JAVASCRIPTS.  We have a database of JAVA and JAVASCRIPTS for our
members to download, and everything comes with complete descriptions.  It is a really great
place to get ideas, and download some JAVA code and JAVASCRIPTS to add some spark to your
web page.

	Now I bet you are looking for the catch.  THERE IS NONE!  This letter is not
even comming to you from JAVASCRIPTS.  I am a member, and I just want to boost the
number of users at JAVASCRIPTS for the better of everyone.  Regestering to become
a member is completely free, and there is NOTHING TO BUY at JAVASCRIPTS.  Believe me,
it is nothing more than a place where people share ideas, and trade JAVA code and JAVASCRIPTS.

	Don't miss out.  If you are interested in web development, JAVA code, and JAVASCRIPTS,
then stop on by today!  We would LOVE to see you there.  The more people there are with
ideas, the better the place for you, and for me!  To come on by, click the link below!

http://www.java.isolnet.com/java/java_invds.html

Thank you for your time,

John P. Johnson

A happy user of JAVASCRIPTS!

PS. I apologize if you find this e-mail as SPAM.  I only am e-mailing you because I found your
    e-mail address on the internet relating to a webpage with JAVA or JAVASCRIPTS.  This list
    was never for sale, and this is a one time run, so I won't be running it again.  You will
    be automatically removed after this e-mail is sent.