Subject: Visual Math For Java 1.0

From: Weiguang Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:15:42 +1000

Visual Math For Java 1.0

            Dr. Weiguang Huang
            http://acsusun.acsu.unsw.edu.au/~s9300078
            mailto:[email-masked]
	    mailto:[email-masked]

    Visual Math For Java is a graphic calculator, equation solver
and more. Users can input a function into the f(x) field by click
on the LIST of functions, calculate it by click on the "=" button,
solve it by click on the "solve" button, and plot it by click on
the "plot" button. On graphics, you can locate a point by a click,
input the initial value to the "at x=" field by double-click,
zoom the graph by drag. You can copy-and-paste the text field
from and to your document as usual, e.g. first select the text,
then keyin Ctrl+C (i.e. press the Ctrl key and the C key at the
same time), then poit to where you want to paste, and finally keyin
Ctrl+V (i.e. press the Ctrl key and the V key at the same time).

-- 

Dr Weiguang Huang
Software Specialist
Emphasys Corporation Pty Ltd
Level 2, 34-36 Chandos St, St Leonards, NSW 2056, Australia
Phone: (61 2) 99064611 ext 218
Fax:   (61 2) 99064747
mailto:[email-masked]
http://acsusun.acsu.unsw.edu.au/~s9300078/