Subject: Physical Quantity Extension Package.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:24:44 -0400

Hi!
I thought you may be interested in the freely distributed "Physical
Quantity" package extension available at
http://www.magi.com/~wb/quantity.html
Regards.

---

From: Omer F Rana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:44:23 +0100 (BST)

} 
} Hi!
} I thought you may be interested in the freely distributed "Physical
} Quantity" package extension available at
} http://www.magi.com/~wb/quantity.html
} Regards.

Hi,

This sounds very interesting. I remember that Bill Joy mentioned something 
along these lines at the JavaGrande meeting in June. However, I could not find
anything on the SUN/Java web site about it. 

Does any one know of work underway at SUN to add units/quantities to 
Java classes/variables?

regards
Omer

-- 
work:+44 (0)2920-875542 / otherwise:+44 0956-299981 / parallel and scientific
computation / room S2.03 / dept of computer science / university of wales
- cardiff / po box 916 / cardiff cf24 3xf / uk / email: [email-masked]