Subject: Java SpreadSheet question

From: James Phillips <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 98 18:00:00 PST

Check out SmartTable from VNI

http://www.vni.com/products/wpd/SmartTable/

This product is an Excel Add-in that will convert your Excel spreadsheet   
into a Java applet.  All the Excel worksheet functions are supported,   
including the Analysis Toolpak.  You can then deploy your small footprint   
spreadsheet applet to any Java enabled appliance from your Web server.

The spreadsheet allows users to enter new values and the calculations are   
performed on the client in Java.  The Pro version supports APIs which   
allow the spreadsheet to be integrated with other Java/JavaScript/...   
components to build robust solutions.

Jim
[email-masked]

 ----------
From:   
 java-for-cse-owner[SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:  Thursday, February 19, 1998 3:51 AM
To:  java-for-cse

hi there,

Anyone knows something on Java SpreadSheet written in AWT and, if it is
possible, where I can find it ?
Thanks,

 --P.W.