Subject: CFP - PDPTA '98 Special Session on High-Performance Distributed Object Computing

From: "George K. Thiruvathukal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 08:55:35 -0600

Hello Everyone:

I am the chair of a special technical session on High-Performance
Distributed Object Computing to be held at PDPTA '98 from July 13-16,
1998, in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The session is specifically seeking novel research and experience papers
where distributed object technologies (such as CORBA, DCOM, Java and
RMI, and other frameworks) are used for high-performance computing
software. Scientific and/or industrial applications are of interest to
this special session.

To view the complete Call for Papers (CFP) for the session, please visit
the following URL:
    http://www.jhpc.org/pdpta98_objects/

More information on PDPTA '98 itself can be found via
    http://www.jhpc.org/pdpta98/

It is not necessary to submit a complete paper at this time. A
sufficiently detailed extended abstract is preferred. The CFP outlines
complete details of the submission process and deadlines.

Selected papers of very high quality may appear in a special-issue
journal.

George K. Thiruvathukal
Java and High-Performance Computing Research Group
Tools of Computing LLC and Argonne National Laboratory
[email-masked]
http://www.jhpc.org/george