Subject: SVD (Singular value decomposition) in Java

From: Mattias Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:39:41 -0600

Can anyone make a Java source code for computing the Singular Value 
Decomposition (SVD) available? Thank you. 

Matthias

PS: I noticed other programmers using this mailing list to find source 
	code. If that violates any rules or etiquettes please let me 
	know and I will desist in the future. 
--

---

From: Jonathan G Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:09:48 +0000 (GMT)

> 	know and I will desist in the future. 

I'm not sure either, but here goes!

I've been using Steve Verrill's Linear Algebra for Statistics Java Package
at

http://www1.fpl.fs.fed.us/linear_algebra.html

and find it very useful and satisfactory.

Best regards,

Jon Campbell

Jonathan G Campbell Univ. Ulster Magee College Derry BT48 7JL N. Ireland 
+44 1504 375367 [email-masked]  http://www.infm.ulst.ac.uk/~jgc/