Subject: Fourier transform

From: Ron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:32:19 -0500

Can anyone point me to Java source code for doing the Fourier transform
(FFT)?  I want to find the complex spectra for time domain noise
signals.

Thanks - Ron
--
Ronald Michaels
[email-masked]

---

From: Jonathan G Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 18:09:10 +0000 (GMT)

> (FFT)?  I want to find the complex spectra for time domain noise

See:

http://www.students.cs.ruu.nl/people/mastijnm/CS/verslag/fft4b.html

There could be more in my Java numerical programming links:

http://www.infm.ulst.ac.uk/~jgc/book/#javanumericalprogrammingimageprocessing

Best regards,

Jon Campbell

Jonathan G Campbell Univ. Ulster Magee College Derry BT48 7JL N. Ireland 
+44 1504 375367 [email-masked]  http://www.infm.ulst.ac.uk/~jgc/