Subject: OON Conference Proceedings

From: Mikel Lujan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:30:19 +0100

Hello,

I would like to get the proceedings of the OON-SKI 1993-1995. The most
that I have found is Scientific Programming v2/n4 Special Issue
OON-SKI93 and only 14 papers are included.

Any information about how to find the other papers will be very much
appreciated.

I apologise for asking such a general OO question in a Java specific
forum, but I have already tried all the obvious routes I can think of
...

Thank you for your help,

Mikel Lujan
PhD Student
University of Manchester

---

From: Tony Skjellum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:17:00 -0500 (CDT)

There was a 1994 proceedings.  Ask Margaret Chapman at Rogue Wave
Software.  The 1996 conf did not end up having a formal proceedings.
-Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD, President ([email-masked]) 
MPI Software Technology, Inc., Ste 201, 1 Research Blvd., Starkville, MS 39759
+1-(601)320-4300 x15; FAX: +1-(601)320-4301; http://www.mpi-softtech.com
*The source for MPI, MPI-2, MPI/RT, Embedded & High Performance Middleware(tm)*