Subject: Java Grande Forum Meeting/9-10 May 1998/Palo Alto, CA

From: George Thiruvathukal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:38:56 -0500

Hello Everyone:

The next Java Grande Forum meeting will be held the days of 9-10 May 1998
in Palo Alto, California. There will be a more detailed follow-up message
regarding actual meeting place, cost of participation, and the tentative
agenda. 

Please respond to this e-mail (using reply, to leave the subject intact) 
at your earliest convenience so we can get a preliminary head count and
list of participants. In your response, please feel free to include any
suggestions that would help us (the organizers) to ensure a successful and
useful meeting. 

The intention is to keep the actual cost of the meeting modest. According
to Geoffrey Fox, limited funds are available to support academic
attendees. Please indicate to me in your response whether you need funds
in order to participate as well as your qualifying organization.

Thank you for your interest in the Java Grande Forum. If you do not wish
to receive future mailings, please let me know. 

Sincerely,

George K. Thiruvathukal
Secretary General
Java Grande Forum

---

From: Yuanyuan Zhao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 18:22:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, everybody:
	I need to be able to view the .class file as some assembly-like
code, like "aload ..", could anyone tell me where I can find some free
viewer for this?

Thanks,

Yuanyuan

             -------------------------------
  .-.                 Yuanyuan Zhao               .|||||.
 :|#|:       Dept. of Computer Science, CIMS      ||||||| 
   #               New York University            # o o #
   #                                              #\ + /#
 __#__              704, 719 Broadway             __) (__
(  #  )             Tel:212-9983514(o)           /   V   \
 )(#)(          Email:[email-masked]        (-  :  -)
(_____)       http://www.cs.nyu.edu/yuanyuan