Subject: Geoengineering meetings

From: Giorgio Scioldo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 09:02:03 +0100

Dear Sir, kind Madam,

It is really a great pleasure for us to present to you a new, free service for 
the world of geology, geophysics and geoengineering.

As it is often difficult to be informed on all worldwide events in our fields 
of interest, we decided to run a web site where it is possible to enter, for 
free, a detailed description of any geological, geophysical, geoengineering etc. 
meeting or congress.

Feel free to visit our meeting page at http://www.geoandsoft.com/meetings and, 
if you know about other events not contained in our lists, please be so kind 
to help us to keep the site up to date by adding information or contacting the 
people responsible.

This e-mail has been sent to you because we have found your address in a web 
page related to the earth sciences. By default we will not send any other message 
to your e-mail address; if you want to be regularly informed on our activities, 
please reply by entering the word "update" in the "subject" field; if you don't 
want to receive any other e-mail from us at all, don't do anything and you will 
be automatically removed from our data base.

Thanking you for your attention, we send you our best regards.

Giorgio Scioldo, eng.

This is a free service offered by:
http://www.geoandsoft.com - software for geoengineering
http://www.pasygeophysics.com - geophysical instruments