Subject: Tried and True - Cash

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:12:21

This is a one time message, if it reached you by mistake please accept 
my apologies, disregard and delete. Thank you.

Dear Entrepreneur:

Please take the time to read this. It can start you on the road to an 
easier life as an internet businessman/woman.
Thank you.

EBIZ = 1,2,3...4 CASH!

1.	READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH!
2.	FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!
3.	GO BUY A BIG BAG...
4. 	ALL THE CASH!

THE PROGRAM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

INCREDIBLE $0 to $50,000 in 90 days!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail. Seem 
impossible? Read on for details.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"
Thank you for your time and interest. This is the letter you've been 
reading about in the news lately.  Due to the popularity of this letter 
on the Internet, a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire 
show to the investigation of the program described below to see if it 
really can make people money.
The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.  Their 
findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely no laws 
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show 
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra 
money at home.
The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people are 
participating that those involved are doing much better than ever 
before.  Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, it's been 
very exciting to be a part of it lately. You will understand once you 
experience it.

HERE IT IS BELOW:

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***
The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking 
a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income 
return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days !
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not 
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best 
of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you 
believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been waiting 
for, THIS IS IT!  Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will 
come true. This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works 
perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.
E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take advantage of this 
non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the 
more people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your piece of this 
action!!!
MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability.  It is 
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research 
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all 
goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid 
to late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the 
500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in 
the last several years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show 45 people 
become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.
You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump 
made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he 
would do if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch. 
Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing 
company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He 
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response:
"That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"
The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my 
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some 
thought and study to it. My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the 
corporation I worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my 
position was eliminated. After unproductive job interviews, I decided to 
open my own business. Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen 
financial problems.  I owed my family, friends and creditors over 
$35,000.
The economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to 
make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support 
my family and struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant 
happened in my life and I am writing to share the experience in hopes 
that this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!
In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior 
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on 
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my 
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me 
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to 
see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million 
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make 
it!
But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I 
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing 
list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make 
sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a 
MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to start, 
without putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and 
figured it out, I would at least get my money back. But like most of you 
I was still a little sceptical and a little worried about the legal 
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office 
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! 
After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I 
decided "WHY NOT."
Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time 
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for 
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are 
fulfilled via e-mail, my only expense is my time. I am telling you like 
it is I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I would 
not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it made me.
In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1 By 
January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to 
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, 
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in 
90 days was done.  By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT 
#2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 
WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 
ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, 
I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and 
relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with 
more coming in every day.
I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take 
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!  ! 
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work , 
but you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to 
place your name in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose out 
on a lot of money!
In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders 
for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 
or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!
If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really 
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to 
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial 
security. If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial 
trouble like I was, or you want to start your own business, consider 
this a sign. I DID!
Sincerely,
Johnathon Rourke

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should 
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not 
have been created by an amateur.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for 
10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the 
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't 
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy.  
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been 
with us since 1945.I don't have to tell you what happened to the 
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand 
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.
The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing 
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who 
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of 
the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET 
POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to 
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.
You have just received information that can give you financial freedom 
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF 
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have 
ever imagined. I should also point out that I will not see a penny of 
this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this 
program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!I have retired from 
the program after sending thousands and thousands of programs.
Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way . 
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of 
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you 
send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of 
them!
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers you 
will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!
"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take 
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and 
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst 
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still 
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any 
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA
HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$
INSTRUCTIONS:
This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY TIME.  I am sure 
that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90 days. Before you 
say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully.
This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making 
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level 
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners and selling 
our products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new 
multi-level business partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar 
sent. YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not 
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in your own home, 
store or office. This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing 
anywhere.
This is what you MUST do:
1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if 
you don't order them).
* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU 
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in 
case of a problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next to 
the report.  MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE 
OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four 
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on 
your computer and resell them.
* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four 
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you 
to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to 
each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than is 
instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the 
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll 
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has 
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.
a. Look below for the listing of available reports.
b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this advertisement and 
remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it 
through the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!  c. Move the 
name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.  d. Move the name 
and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.  e. Move the name and 
address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.  f.  Insert your name/address 
in the REPORT #1 position.
Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name and address, 
ACCURATELY!
3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and 
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the instruction portion of 
this letter.
Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can 
afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet connection and 
e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your downline:
METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and 
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs 
each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using 
a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will 
send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But 
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 
0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people 
respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of 
those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 
2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000.
The 0.5% response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 
send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to 
that is 10,000 orders for REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. 
CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + 
$50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 
1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND 
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF 
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.  Believe 
me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to 
participate in this is practically nothing.  You obviously already have 
an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!! REPORT #2 will show you the 
best methods for bulk e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk 
e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the internet is very, very inexpensive, and there are 
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start 
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10 
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on 
the Internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that 
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below:
1st level-your 10 members with 
$5.......................................$50
2nd level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100)..................$500
3rd level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000
4th level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000
THIS TOTALS ---------->$55,550
Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only 
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got 
20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants!  THINK 
ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them 
the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON 
ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out with YOUR 
name and address on it will be prompt because they can't advertise until 
they receive the report!
AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
Notes:
* ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHECKS NOT 
ACCEPTED.
* ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.
* Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets 
of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:
(a) the number & name of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail 
address, and (c) your name & postal address.
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1   "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Internet'
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM
EBIZ 
PH2-45 Grenoble Drive
Toronto, Ontario
Canada   M3C 1C5

REPORT #2  "The Insider's Guide to sending Bulk E-Mail on the Internet.
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
C. Alexander
2315 Lava Dr.
San Jose, CA 95133

REPORT #3  "The secrets of Multilevel Marketing on the Internet.
ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
P.G. Webb
16 Huntley Crescent
St. Catharines, Ontario
Canada, L2M 6E7

REPORT #4  "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of 
Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
F.D. Hardy
22306 128th. ST. E.
Sumner, Wa. 98390-7634

About 50,000 new people get online every month!
******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the 
directions accurately.
* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the 
orders start coming in because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST 
send out the requested product/report.
* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the 
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES ******* Follow these guidelines to 
guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, Continue 
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Then, a couple of weeks 
later you should receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you don 
't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have 
received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the 
system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll 
in!
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front 
of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching 
which report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more 
income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start 
the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will 
generate from this business!
Before you make your decision as to whether or not you participate in 
this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR 
LIFE? If the answer is yes, please look at the following facts about 
this program:

1. You are selling a product which does not Cost anything to PRODUCE, 
SHIP OR ADVERTISE.
2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!
3. E-mail is without question the most powerful method of distributing 
information on earth. This program combines the distribution power of 
e-mail together with the revenue generating power of multi-level 
marketing.
4. Your only expense-other than your initial $20 investment-is your 
time!
5. Virtually all of the income you generate from this program is PURE 
PROFIT!
6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.

ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving financial independence.  
Order the reports and follow the program outlined above-SUCCESS will be 
your reward.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business, registering a 
business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your 
local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal Agency) 
1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the 
Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free 
seminars about business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly 
dependent on your activities and advertising. The information contained 
on this site and in the report constitutes no guarantees stated nor 
implied. In the event that it is determined that this site or report 
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. The 
earnings amounts listed on this site and in the report are estimates 
only. If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact 
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade 
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington, DC.