Subject: Next Java Grande Meetings!

From: Geoffrey Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 16:57:15 -0400

The next forum meetings will be
August 6-7 Palo Alto at same place as May meeting and with similar style
November 13 Orlando (SC98 3 hour double panel) for public comment

1) August 6-7 in Palo Alto
Hyatt Rickey's in Palo Alto
4219 El Camino Real
Palo, Alto, CA 94306
Phone: 650-493-8000
Fax:   650-424-0836

The room rates will be higher ($171 /night) as midweek rates are higher than
weekend rates. Reservations should be made under 'Java Grande'.
Please email if you are interested in attending to
"George K. Thiruvathukal" <[email-masked]>

2)November 13 1998 Draft Proposed Agenda - see
http://www.npac.syr.edu/javagrande/SC98JGpanels.html

Geoffrey Fox  [email-masked],   http://www.npac.syr.edu 
Director of NPAC and Professor of Physics and Computer Science
Phone 3154432163 (Npac central 3154431723) Fax 3154434741