Subject: Research position in London

From: Vladimir Getov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:15:17 +0100 (BST)

Could you please bring this to the attention of any
suitable applicants ...

Thanks in advance,
			-Vladimir Getov

University of Westminster, London

RESEARCHER IN HIGH-PERFORMANCE JAVA COMPUTING (12 MONTHS INITIALLY)

SALARY 12,058 to 15,910 UK pounds pa

The Harrow School of Computer Science invites applications for the post 
of Researcher to work in the Performance Engineering Research Group.

Applicants should have a good BSc/MSc (a recent PhD would be ideal)
whilst also possessing a working knowledge of a relevant programming 
language (Java/C/Fortran). Self motivation and ability to work to 
deadlines are essential. 

An interest in high-performance Java and programming environments would 
be an advantage.

Quote Ref: 2214/HC Closing date: 1 July 1998

http://www.wmin.ac.uk/personnel/2214hc.htm

Dr Vladimir Getov                       e-mail: [email-masked]
School of Computer Science              tel.: +44-171-9115917
University of Westminster               fax.: +44-171-9115906
Watford Rd, Northwick Park
Harrow HA1 3TP, U.K.