Subject: JGF Meeting 6-7 August 1998

From: "George K. Thiruvathukal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:05:21 -0500

Dear JGF Members:

Recently, Geoffrey Fox e-mailed an announcement re: the upcoming JGF
meeting to be held 6-7 August 1998 in beautiful Palo Alto, California.

I need to obtain an exact head count of participants as soon as possible.
Thus far, I have only received just under ten (10) responses, and I have a
feeling many of you have simply forgotten to pre-register with me. It is
especially important that you make your hotel accommodations on your own
per the instructions of Geoffrey's e-mail.

If you have not received the e-mail or cannot find it, please inform me as
soon as possible.

It is also important that everyone ***please*** review the JGF charter
document and forward comments to me and Geoffrey. As much time will be
spent at the meeting discussing the document, it would be greatly helpful
if those participating read the document before arriving in Palo Alto.

The JGF charter document can be found here:
	http://www.npac.syr.edu/javagrande/jgfcharter.html

Thanks kindly,

George K. Thiruvathukal
JGF Secretary General

----------------------------------------------------------------
 George K. Thiruvahukal
 Loyola University of Chicago
 Department of Mathematical and Computer Sciences
 http://www.math.luc.edu

 Please visit http://www.jhpc.org/george for more information.
----------------------------------------------------------------