Subject: Message-Passing WG meeting

From: Vladimir Getov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 01:04:36 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

As announced earlier our meeting has been scheduled for the
afternoon of June 14. The meeting site will be the Moscone 
Convention Center, San Francisco, California, as part of day
three of the ACM 1999  Java Grande Conference. More info at:
http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/conferences/java99/ (this website does
not mention this meeting yet).

The format of the meeting is:

Monday June 14th
13:30 - 15.30  Meeting session 1
15.30 - 16.00  Break
16.00 - 18.00  Meeting session 2

Tentative Agenda:

1. Introduction

2. Draft specification of Java binding for MPI

	2.1. Procedure for editing the draft document

	2.2. Discussion - Specific issues PLEASE. Perhaps we
             can have several very short (5-10 min) presentations
             here?

	2.3. Timetable for completing the final draft
 
3. Performance evaluation - benchmarking results

4. O-O Java-centric message passing

5. EOB

6. Date and place of next meeting and close

Please send your suggestions for the agenda.

Regards,
		-Vladimir