Subject: Java Grande Forum Working Group Meetings

From: "Klaus E. Schauser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 01:10:52 -0700

Hi Folks,

We have scheduled three Java Grande Forum Working Group meetings
to be held with the Java Grande Conference.  The working
group meetings will be held at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel
in San Francisco.  For directions check the on-line map 
  http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/conferences/java99/map.html

This is the schedule of the three meetings:

Sunday, June 13 1999, 6:30pm-9:30pm
    Java Benchmarking and the Java Grande Forum benchmark suite
    Birds of a Feather session
    For more information contact 
    Martin Westhead <[email-masked]>

Monday, June 14 1999, 8:30am-12:30pm
    Numerics Working Group meeting
    For more information contact 
    Ronald F Boisvert <[email-masked]>

Monday, June 14 1999, 1:30pm-6:00pm
    Message-Passing Working Group meeting
    For more information contact 
    Vladimir Getov <[email-masked]>

Cheers,

Klaus

--------------------------------------------------------------------
 Klaus E. Schauser                 E-mail: [email-masked]
 Associate Professor               Phone: (805) 893-3926
 Department of Computer Science           (805) 893-4321
 University of California          FAX:   (805) 893-8553
 Santa Barbara, CA 93106           http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~schauser
--------------------------------------------------------------------