Subject: Concurrency/Applications Working Group Preliminary Report

From: "George K. Thiruvathukal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 1998 14:39:24 +0000

The Concurrency/Applications working group is pleased to announce the
preliminary report of recommendations and issues. This report does not
yet include the details of seamless interfaces, which are the subject of
the subgroup discussion at Argonne next Thursday and Friday. The current
report emphasizes RMI and benchmarks issues as discussed at the recent
meeting of the JGF.

We are presently maintaining this link externally. A more permanent link
to it will appear shortly at javagrande.org under the Working Groups
top-level link. Here it is:

    http://wwwipd.ira.uka.de/~phlipp/JavaGrande/report-v11.html

It is important to note that this is a work in progress. Please forward
comments to the JGF mailing list ([email-masked]). At this
time we would ask that you limit comments on the document to:
    (1) organization of the document - structure and topics
    (2) the RMI and benchmarking sections

Thanks kindly,
George K. Thiruvathukal
Java Grande Forum Secretary

and the members of the Concurrency/Applications working group!