Subject: Java-MPI discussion

From: Vladimir Getov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 05:58:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

The Java-MPI Draft Spec document (JGF-TR-03) is available in 
postscript from 

www.javagrande.org/reports.htm

and ready for discussion/comments. We are currently setting up
a dedicated e-mail reflector at NPAC for that purpose - something
like [email-masked] I've got a list of potential participants 
that includes in addition to JavaGrande, leading developers of MPI, 
vendors, S/W companies - MPISoftTech, NAG, Pallas, and a few more 
colleagues from academia that have been working actively in the area. 
Please let me know of any additions/views/comments.

We are also organizing a "Message Passing in Java" block at the 
MPIDC'99 workshop, March 10-12, Atlanta (www.mpidc.org). This includes
three talks and a panel discussion of the Java-MPI Draft Spec document
and it's been scheduled for Friday, March 12. Please attend in case 
you are interested and can make it. Sorry for the late announcement
but the final program has just been published at www.mpidc.org

Vladimir