Subject: Interesting Java Panel Session at NASA Symposium Next Week

From: "Olaf O. Storaasli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 11:33:06 -0400

Dear JavaGrande Participants,

We thought you'd be interested in the Panel Session:

FUTURE DIRECTIONS AND CHALLENGES
FOR JAVA IMPLEMENTATIONS OF
NUMERIC-INTENSIVE INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS

http://thunderbird.larc.nasa.gov/form3/99abstracts/22.html

at our NASA Symposium in Williamsburg, VA next week:

http://www.pobox.com/~NASA

You're welcome to participate, or you can obtain Hardcover Proceedings
including the Panel Session (published by Elsevier) by reserving
a copy at the Symposium Website above.

Thanks and best wishes,

Dr. Olaf O. Storaasli, NASA Symposium Chair
*******************************************************************
Dr. Olaf O. Storaasli		http://transit.larc.nasa.gov/csb-www
Anal. & Comp. Methods Branch	Phone/Fax: 757-864-2927 / 4-8912
Structures and Materials	Home: 757-423-6711 / 603-299-8192
M/S 240, Room 234, Bldg 1229	Email: [email-masked]
NASA Langley Research Center	Home: [email-masked]
Hampton, VA 23681-2199		Symposium: http://www.pobox.com/~NASA
*******************************************************************