Subject: need some information (not junk mail)

From: "George K. Thiruvathukal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 21:40:43 -0500

Hello everyone,

My wife, Nina, and I have designed a new web site for the Java Grande
Forum
and are hoping to publish it to javagrande.org within days. In looking
over the existing
content, we have uncovered a number of areas that need to be updated. I
am hoping some of you will be able to help us gather the latest and
greatest
information to make this the "mas grande" web page ever.

Please do whatever you can to help in this effort. It would be nice if
we have something
impressive for people to look at before SC 99.

Here are some issues:

1. I need updated links for working groups. As I see it, from ACM Java
Grande 1999 a number of
breakout groups convened. Specifically, benchmarking and MPI. I would
like to know what is the
correct "home page" for the various efforts, if available. Also any new
and noteworthy items would
be appreciated.

2. Is there a specific link for the SC 99 Panel or activities? I think
we should start promoting this
on our site. I received something from Ron awhile back but cannot find
it in my e-mail black hole.

3. On the People list, it would be nice to link personal/professional
web pages. Please let me know if
you want your home page listed.

4. I could use help in getting all of the correct links for past
conferences. I have links for the
ACM Java Grande conferences but am missing links for the various
workshops, including the
workshop at Rhodes, the Euro-Par 98 workshop, and the European HPNC
workshop.

5. In the past, I had sent out an e-mail soliciting project
descriptions. On our new web site, this is going to
be form based, so please disregard my previous e-mail and help with
items 1-4 only.

Thanks kindly,

George K. Thiruvathukal
JGF Secretary General
DePaul University, School of CTI, JHPC Laboratory
243 S. Wabash Avenue
Chicago, IL 60604