Subject: jgfutil

From: Geoffrey Fox <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:52:06 -0500

From: Sirish Raj Pande <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Hi all,

I am graduate student at the university of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. I am
looking for a packge called "jgfutil" that you have created for the
benchmarking of java grande applications. A couple of universities in
Australia and Europe have worked on sequential java programs for
benchmarking the Java grande applications. Our motivation is to work
towards parallel java programs on shared memory machines.

I was running the sequential bechmarking programs by Adelaide university
on our machine but I could not find the jgfutil package. I inquired in the
Adelaide university and they said that they got the package from here. I
guess you have changed your website or something so that I am not able to
find that package in your website. Can you please direct me to the site or
provide me with the package?

Thank your for your kind cooperation.

- --Sirish Raj Pande

------- End of Forwarded Message