Subject: Jini

From: Brian Sayrs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:40:40 -1000

Is anyone looking at Jini for distrbiuted access to remote resources ?

Thanks,

Brian

---

From: Brian Sayrs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:09:48 -1000

Thanks George.

I'd like to extend an invitation to you and other Java Grande members to
submit an
"invited" paper to the HPC-Asia 2000 Java Technology workshop -
http://www.mhpcc.edu/hpcasia/
which is part of the HPC-Asia conference next May -
http://www.cs.wm.edu/hpcs/HPCAsia2000.html/

Invited papers have an extended deadline of 12/20/99 as opposed to the
11/15/99 deadline for reviewed papers.

We have received some interesting papers on pure Java MPI and compilation
issues.

Please pass this email along to colleagues.

Thanks,

---

From: freeman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:21:48 -0800

Siliware is launching Jan 1 2000!
http://www.siliware.com