Subject: ACM 1999 Java Grande Conference Registration Form

From: "Klaus E. Schauser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 04:04:00 -0800

Please pre-register for this exciting ACM Java Grande conference.

The Java Grande conference focuses on the use of Java in the broad 
area of high-performance computing; including engineering and 
scientific applications, simulations, data-intensive applications, 
and other emerging application areas that exploit parallel and 
distributed computing or combine communication and computing. 

Many interesting talks, papers, and posters, including invited talks 
by Bill Joy (Sun), Donald F. Ferguson (IBM) and Matt Welsh (Berkeley).

For details check http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/conferences/java99

   ACM 1999 Java Grande Conference Registration Form
     San Francisco, California, June 12-14, 1999 

It is important for planing of catering to obtain a precise estimate of 
attendees. Even if you can't pre-register now, please let us know if you 
intend to participate. E-mail your name, affiliation, and dietary needs 
to [email-masked]. 

Name (title, first, last): _________________________________________

Name tag should read: ______________________________________________

Affiliation: _______________________________________________________

Address: ___________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________

Phone: _____________________________________________________________

Fax: _______________________________________________________________

E-mail: ____________________________________________________________

Special needs (including dietary): _________________________________

Please mark selections with X:

CONFERENCE (June 12&13, 1999)
                        EARLY        LATE (after May 15 1999) 
  ACM member            $190 ___     $220 ___
  Non-Member            $220 ___     $250 ___
  Full-Time Student      $60 ___      $60 ___

  ACM membership number: ______________________

TUTORIALS (June 14, 1999)
  1. Java Based Mobile Code, Walker & Rana         (morning)    $75 ___
  2. JIT Compilation, Bik, Girkar & Haghighat      (afternoon)  $75 ___
  3. Java in Computational Science, Haupt & Fox    (morning)    $75 ___
  4. Java in Collaboration, Podgorny & Fox         (afternoon)  $75 ___
  5. Java Concurrency, Thiruvathukal & Christopher (full day)  $150 ___

TOTAL FEE (Conference & Tutorials): US$ ______

  Fees must be paid in U.S. dollars.  Please mark method of payment:

  Check (from U.S. bank, made payable to ACM Java'99) __  Money Order __

  Credit Card:  Visa __  MasterCard __

  Credit Card Number: ______________________ Expiration Date: _______

  Signature: ____________________________ Date: _____________________

Please complete and return this form with your remittance to:

       Klaus Schauser
       Attn: ACM Java Grande'99 Conference Registration
       Department of Computer Science
       University of California at Santa Barbara
       Santa Barbara, CA 93106
       USA

       E-mail: [email-masked]
       Phone: (805) 893-4321
       FAX:   (805) 893-8553 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
 Klaus E. Schauser                 E-mail: [email-masked]
 Associate Professor               Phone: (805) 893-3926
 Department of Computer Science           (805) 893-4321
 University of California          FAX:   (805) 893-8553
 Santa Barbara, CA 93106           http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~schauser
--------------------------------------------------------------------