Subject: Soliciting papers for Java session at IMACS 2000

From: Ronald F Boisvert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:16:05 -0400

I have been asked to organize a session on Java for the IMACS
World Congress on Scientific Computation, Applied Mathematics
and Simulation to be held in Lausanne, Switzerland on August
21-25, 2000.  The session will explore the current use and
future prospects for Java in computational science and engineering.  
I am soliciting proposals for papers to be presented at such a 
session.  If you are interested, please send me a title and
a brief abstract.

The conference Web site is http://imacs2000.epfl.ch/
This is the 16th IMACS World Congress.  It is usually a
very large meeting attracting an interesting mix of 
mathematicians and scientists and engineers who use
computation/simulation in their research.

Ron Boisvert
------------------------------------------+---------------------------
National Institute of Standards and Tech. | Voice +1-301-975-3812
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8910               | Fax +1-301-990-4127
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8910 USA           |  Email [email-masked]
------------------------------------------+---------------------------
        URL  http://math.nist.gov/mcsd/Staff/RBoisvert/
----------------------------------------------------------------------