Subject: Re: database

From: Barbara Mihalas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 19:58:19 -0500 (EST)

Terri, I have created the entire new framework that will enable
a logical update structure.  Am finishing the code that will load
the data correctly into the new tables and revising the code to
fit the new table and record structure.  It is going well, but the
speed is limited by my other commitments which take too many hours
per day.

There is a new entry on the initial page where you access the
database link.  It currently links to a combination of old and
new, but will be the location of the fully functional version.

The other one wasn't working because I had revised the low level
routines and then all the other packages that call functions from
there needed to be reloaded.   I have reloaded everything now.

You should be able to enter records ok using the old version.

DON'T enter anything into the new on until I tell you it's OK!
I'm not sure what it would do ...

        Thanks, Barbara

And please keep sending me the notes.  I hope to have the revision
done in 1-2 days, but have meeting all morning tomorrow ...  and
unpredictable interruptions otherwise.

>From [email-masked] Wed Mar  6 19:34 EST 1996
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 19:34:35 -0500 (EST)
From: Theresa Canzian <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: database
Content-Length: 321
Status: R

Hi Barbara,

It seems that we are still not able to even enter new records
into the database.  Also, we can't update anything either.  I
suppose you are probably too well aware of all of this, but
thought I'd drop you a line just in case you think it's all
working.

Sorry for the disappointing news.

Take Care,

Terri