Subject: About getting certificate from netscape?

From: Choonhan Youn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 14:39:54 -0400

Hi, keith.

It worked!! Thank you for your good help.
I am really appreciate that!!!

I just modified your source codes a little bit to implement our project.
I just implemented it as Java application, not Java applet.
So, I used *.p12 file which is downloaded from netscape browser as input.

Now I will try to implement our project as Java Applet. 
And I am using secure Apache web server separate from Akenti Security. 
But, I need the certificate which is imported in netscape browser as Java
applet input. I have no idea how to get it from netscape browser.
That is, when someone referenced the secured web page which is included my
Java applet code, I should decide whether someone access it or not 
according to his or her certificate using Akenti security.
How do I get this certificate from netscape browser as Java Apllet input?

Please let me know, keith if you know it.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Choonhan Youn