Subject: Re:

From: [email-masked] (Mageta International Inc.)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 10:47:30 -0400

>Dear Sir:
>    Thank you for your information. I will let you know the date when I'll come
>to CMU after I get the table. However, I still have some questions.
>    1. You said that the procession will be about half a year, do you mean that
>I can get the PR after about half a year ( in other words, if I come to CMU at
>June, I'll get the PR at December) ?

Yes, if everything is going well.

>    2. I do not have working background now. Can I get the PR under this
situation,
>(I can only say that I'll at CMU for at least a year, but I need to apply the 
>PR once I come to CMU.)

Tell us your doctoral research in the university. That will help.

>    3. You said that I can still work in the USA after I get the permit, is it 
>easy to apply for the permit? If I get the permit, can I live and work in USA 
>without living in Canada for 6 months?
>

Yes. And it's easy to get the permit. With the permit, you can live and work
in US withour living in Canada for 6 months a year.

>    Thanks again.
>    Sincerely yours,
>    Xue-jun Wang

Hope to see you soon.

Talk to you late.

Mageta Int'l Inc.

 -==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-
 -==                 http://www.generation.net/~mageta                 ==-
 -== ----------------------------------------------------------------- ==-
 -==   MAGETA INTERNATIONAL INC.                                       ==-
 -==   3040 Granby Ave., Suite 1                   Tel: 514-255-2336   ==-
 -==   Montreal, QC H1N 2Z6                        Fax: 514-257-8425   ==-
 -==   Canada                           Email: [email-masked]   ==-
 -==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-