Subject: Re:

From: [email-masked] (Mageta International Inc.)
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 10:14:54 -0400

Dear Dr. Xue-jun Wang:

Thank you for your inquiry concerning immigration to Canada. 

We believe you are qualified to apply for the Canadian immigration under 
the Independent category. 

Please let us know when you are going to be in CMU. We will file your
application in the US before you come here. When you come to the states,
please take all your original documents with you.  Usually, it takes about 6
months to complete the whole application processing in the USA.

An application kit will be sent to you via air mail soon.

Our company charges each application in the US a refundable 
service fee of US$2,500 of which US$500 is paid in the 
beginning of the application and the remaining upon issuance of an 
immigrant visa.  In case you fail, we fully refund you. i.e., Money 
back guaranteed.

For applicants in the USA, if the failure reason is out of reasons of 
criminal reason, false documents or applicant's cancellation in the  
process, we will pay 50% of your non refundable Government 
processing fees as a compensation.

Also enclosed here are some additional information which could be 
helpful to you. Please prepare your documentation according to the required
documents list.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jackie Huang
Administrative Officer

>Dear Sir:
>    I knew about your information from one of my friend. Now I wish to
>ask you some questions about my situation.
>    I am a Ph.D majoring in the area of computer science and I'll go to
>Carnegie Mellon Univ., one of the top universities in computer science,
>as a postdoctor. I'll be at CMU for one or two years. As you may know,`
>USA do not permit a J-1 Visa holder to stay after his postdoc. Therefore
>I wish to apply for a Canadian green card. Can you tell me if I can
>get the green card in a year( the postdoc may be only a year ). And can
>you tell me if I ask you to apply the green card for me, how much I 
>shoud pay for it. 
>    As for my background. I got my BS, MS and Ph.D from Tsinghua Univ.,
>and I have no working background.
>    It is difficult for me to find your information via www. Thus can you
>send me your informaion to me via air mail?
>    My mailing address is:
>    Xue-jun Wang
>    Room 410, Bldg.20
>    Tsinghua University
>    Beijing 100084, PR China
>
>
>

 -==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-
 -==                 http://www.generation.net/~mageta                 ==-
 -== ----------------------------------------------------------------- ==-
 -==   MAGETA INTERNATIONAL INC.                                       ==-
 -==   3040 Granby Ave., Suite 1                   Tel: 514-255-2336   ==-
 -==   Montreal, QC H1N 2Z6                        Fax: 514-257-8425   ==-
 -==   Canada                           Email: [email-masked]   ==-
 -==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-==-