Subject: Re: testing our project

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 20:02:26 +0800 (EAT)

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> 4. hpf program solve problem about black hole
> 
> This is a set of program developed by syr in hpf application, the only problem
> for this package in 1.33 seems be: do, implict none, and forall. I use the f90
> from DED tested our unparsed results.
> 
> (in diff+.f90 and ivp+.f90, there is implicit none statement which will prevent
> our parser to produce *.dep, if comment out them like in ivp+.f90, it will be
> okay.)
> 
> (testhp.tar.gz is send to you both)
>

	Today I tested this testsuites (testhp)using our version . After I 
modified some places in hpf2dep , our version can pass all  these 
samples by hpf2dep .

	I am not sure if these test programs are all semantic correct .
Some semantic errors checked out in HPF directive seems ok .
   for example , in connect+.f90 , my co-worker claim 
       if existing star in front of dist_format or dist_target, distributee
 should have INHERIT attribute
 so :
	!HPF$ DISTRIBUTE *(*,*,BLOCK) ONTO *PROC :: f	
 will report error :
   hpfcc: line 35 error 302:var f should have INHERIT attribute .

 There are almost 216 places in connect+.f90 report this same errors .

	Some of the semantic errors reported are due to our incompletion
of the intrinsic functions . I improved this today . Now it seems ok.

	There exist some bugs in hpfcc , I have debugged some . I will continue
tomorrow.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************