Subject: Re: bug spec pair

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 09:06:52 +0800 (EAT)

On Wed, 15 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> look at the following program and its unparse results, please,
> 
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> program aa
> read ( *,end=100 ) city_input
> 100      format ( a25 )
> end
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>       program aa
>       read (unit=*,end=END=) city_input
> 100      format (A25)
>       end program
> ======================================
> 
> Some how, the definition for spec_pair is not uninamous. So unparse will deal
> with end=100 differently.
> 
> and look up dumpdep result, I can find a 4-E linked to no where as its root. I
> don't understand the definition.
>

	But it link to 1-L , which is a label of 100 .

> Another one, 11-E becomes A25 instead of a25, I think we'd better keep the
> original one if it is possible. 
> 

	Then lex need do a lot of change to get the original letter of
data_edit_desc in f90.y . I won't do that at present .

	By the way , I have solved the  keyword problem about kind = . 

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************

---

From: Yan Mi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 08:31:26 +0900 (CDT)

> look at the following program and its unparse results, please,

	PKU and HIT about definition for spec_pair is uninamous. I don't 
know whehter you noticed that HIT  have
made END_LABEL not LABEL_REF in f90.y, it is the same with ERR_LABEL. I 
suggest we delete AND_LABEL and ERR_LABEL and adopt LABEL_REF uninamously .

> Guansong