Subject: New version !

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 18:55:56 +0800 (EAT)

Hi ,

	There is a new version 1.27 in ~/pact .

	These version has these features :

	1.  use autoconf to configure the project ,
		before compile , use 

	    ./configure --prefix=`pwd`
	
	to make a better prefix,
	    otherwise it will automatically use /usr/local/ as a install path.
	
	2.  use distclean to clean the project completely.

	3.  modified some places in  .l & .y  , so that 
		bison & gcc can compile the hpf2dep.
	   but there must be some error , because after compile , hpf2dep
		did not work well . So the Makefile.in is not changed .

	This version is called 'hpfFrontEnd-1.27.tar.gz'

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************