Subject: Re: test8.f90

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 09:42:05 +0800 (EAT)

On Sun, 5 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> please note test8.f90 in comprehensive test:
> 
> hpf2dep still cause segmentfault on this. (1.38 can pass this) And seems a
> machine problem. Here something maybe help:
> 
> 

	Since the modification of HIT to this problem is not so ideal ,
I decide to do the modification myself .

	I delete the  in_prog , add use my method . I did some work yesterday,
it is almost suucceed , I will continue .

	Another thing ,
	In order to solve the type declaration problem ,ie type decl after
attribute decl cause error reporting of varaible redeclared . I do some 
change to makesymb.c to suppress the error report . But we must report 
error if it is type redeclared , so I change the meaning of  decl field 
of symb table to that if it is type declared , decl=HARD , otherwise it 
is SOFT .
	Do not worry about other checking , we will change the decl's 
meaning back to the oringinal meaning in hpfcc .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************