Subject: Re: 1.47

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 20:02:03 +0800 (EAT)

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Zheng Qiang wrote:

> On Mon, 6 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:
> 
> > I send back a new 1.47 to both of you, the basicop and hpf2dep and hpfcc was
> > changed by pku, I update the tools dir.
> > 
> > This version if mainly for HIT to keep updated.
> >
> 
>   I installed successfully in aix 4.1 today. But 26 shift/reduce 
> conflicts appeared.
>

	That's because I add format , entry , data both in specification
and executable part . SO if you delete these , you will get 8 shift/reduce
conflicts .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************