Subject: Re: configure our project

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:21:58 +0800 (EAT)

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> >
> > 	I have tried this long before , though I have not found a good
> > resolution .
> >
> 
> I found
> 
> if test -d src/tools/Vdump
> then
> AC_DEFINE(WANT_LIST)
> fi
> 
> in configure.in, so can we just use mv after AC_OUTPUT?
>

	If you succeed , please let me know .

> >-- End of excerpt from Zheng Gengbing
> 
> In 1.47, I found all the file concerned with config was not from the second
> 1.46 but 1.45, so I am making a little adjust let it almost same as your 1.46
> (not my wrong one.)
>

	That's my mistake .

> Another thing, Prof. Li suggest we change the name of hpfcc to hpfsc for
> semantics checking, I think it is a good idea, what do you think?
> 
>

	Ok. I will chang that in next version.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************