Subject: Re: your mail

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:20:09 +0800 (EAT)

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> In 1.38 you change the dumpnodes.c
> 
> % diff hpfFrontEnd-1.38/src/tools/dump/dumpnodes.c
> hpfFrontEnd-1.37/src/tools/dump/dumpnodes.c
> 
> 434,436c434
> <                               /* modified by zheng.gb */
> <               n1 = ll_ptr->entry.label_list_s.lab_ptr ?
> <                    ll_ptr->entry.label_list_s.lab_ptr->id : 0;
> ---
> >               n1 = ll_ptr->entry.label_list_s.lab_ptr->id;
> 650,656d647
> <               break;
> <

	Since sometimes LABEL_LIST can be contain no label , that is the
ll_ptr->entry.label_list_s.lab_ptr can be NULL .
	So I added a test to make sure there do contain a label.

> <                               /*  modified by zheng.gb */
> <           case T_KIND:
> <               n1 = FOLLOW_TYPE_POINTER_TO_ID(kind_decl.base_type);
> <               n2 = FOLLOW_TYPE_POINTER_TO_ID(kind_decl.kindexp);
> <               my_fprintf_5(fd,"base_t=%5d-T   kindexp=%5d-E  ", n1, n2);
> 
> 
> The second is for T_KIND, 

	Yes.

> 
> Since HIT is changing this file too, I need to merge them.
> 
> I don't have enough time to include this two changes in 1.33. I think unparse
> in 1.33 can deal with T_KIND now in your old way, (not the comprised way, I
> think that will make your changed dumpdep give out redundant information.)
> 

	I have changed our version in another way to deal the problem . Now
it's same to you as the 1.33 . That is the TYPE_OP do contain the 
base_type and the third llnd is empty too . So no redundant information 
contains .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************