Subject: Re: Reply

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 09:39:30 +0800 (EAT)

On Tue, 2 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I have got the new 1.2, through memory faults still exist, I am glad to know
> you can make unparse by gcc. That makes our work one more step closer.
>

	I cannot understand your machine now .

> I need another day to rearrange the overall structure like in 1.1.2, I will ftp
> to you a 1.2.2 tommorw. Please don't add new things temporarily.
> 

	I'm looking forward to .

> I don't understand well about intr_make, where should I put it according to the
> structure I described in 1.1.2?
>

	The intr_make is a program same as hpf2dep , except it loose the 
keywords checking of intrinsic functions. The only change to the hpf2dep 
is one place in hpflexer.l . 
       I use intr_make to compile the 'intrinsic.f' instead of hpf2dep first ,
and hpfcc then to produce intrinsic.dep.

	Please refer to the Makefiles of hpf2dep & hpfcc .  
 
	I keep the intr_make in Makefile just for making intrinsic.dep easily.
So that we can expand the intrinsic library smoothly.

	I think in the final version , we only provide the intrinsic.dep as 
resource file and donot keep both intr_make and intrinsic.f .

Zheng

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************