Subject: Weekend report

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 19:10:09 +0800 (EAT)

Hi,

	This is the summary of this week's work.

	In this week ,
	My co-worker Yan Mi checked the IO part of yacc , and she has
begun to write semantic routine program about IO part.
	
	I am keeping maintain the configure , and I modified some files
in /include(merge defnodes.h)  ,/basicop(writenodes.c) 
,/src/tools/dumpdep . So I think it is time to give a new version now.

	This week , we are keeping improve the hpfcc . Not only more semantic 
errors are checked out , but also debug out pointer errors on Linux , because
Linux is sensitive to every pointer errors.

	I am still waiting for the response of HIT , if they can accept
the yacc actions we changed . If the modifications are ok, we will merge our 
latest work , and continue our work in a same version.

	The new version is still called hpfFrontEnd-1.38.tar.gz, 
in ~/pact .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************