Subject: Re:Re: about Adlib

From: Wang Jianping <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:18:40 +0800 (TAIST)

Hi, Mr. Carpenter,
  I am sorry for replying to your E-mail so late for I want to talk with 
Prof. Xu and Prof. Li about your suggestions. We all agree with what you 
said, but it is difficult for us to update the Adlib version we used now 
in a short period of time. In fact, several veteran guys had left, and
 many new recruits entered in our group who need time to familiar with 
the HPF compiler. 
  Now, we, Hua Xiang,Yong Wang and me, are arranged to do work in Adlib. 
We plan to understand the new version of Adlib of yours, and update the 
Adlib we used to combine two versions of Adlib into ones. In order to do 
so, I want to send you some descriptions about the work we did about the 
out-of-core supports. The attached file(compressed with Winzip, word 7 
format) is to serve for this target. Your advices about it is very 
importment to us.

  Best Wishes
  Sincerely Yours
  Jianping Wang