Subject: Re: associate

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 09:57:38 +0800 (EAT)

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> On May 14,  7:24pm, Zheng Qiang wrote:
> > Subject:
> > Hi
> >
> >   I modified the f90.y, ll.h and tags.h in order to remove the bug about
> > "associated". These three files are now in the directory ~zq/tozgs in
> > pact518. You can fetch them. (I also compressed the whole hpfFrontEnd into
> > one file named hpfFrontEnd-1.50.tar.gz.zq and put it into the same
> > directory, you can fetch it.)
> >
> >   By the way, I think the idea zheng.gb offered is right and I made the
> > modification according to this.
> >
> > Regardes
> >
> > -----------
> > Zheng Qiang
> >-- End of excerpt from Zheng Qiang
> 
> 
> PKU also told me they get rid of this bug, do you two use the same method?
> 
> In that case, I need not to do the merge work.
> 

	I don't know how Zheng Qian modified it , my method is rather 
simple (only delete keyword associated from keywords.h  and delete the
corresponding  associated_stmt in f90.y ).
	I don't know why to change ll.h & tags.h ?

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************