Subject: Re: conments on 1.45

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 11:33:04 +0800 (EAT)

On Sat, 4 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> My question to pku is are you sure about e9 in testh.f90? They are:
> 
> hpfcc: line 469 error 160:The mask expression of where statement must be a
> array .

	In where construct , mask expression must be a array . This is a
constraint .

> hpfcc: line 470 error 117:The subscript must match the rank of the variable !

	In my version , no this error report now , maybe hpfcc have not 
adjusted to new version at that time .

> hpfcc: line 476 error 160:The mask expression of where statement must be a
> array .

	same as above.

> hpfcc: line 490 error 117:The subscript must match the rank of the variable !

	same as above.

> hpfcc: line 531 error 460:dummy 'dum1' should be specificated the intent
> attribute
> hpfcc: line 531 error 460:dummy 'dum2' should be specificated the intent
> attribute
> hpfcc: line 531 error 460:dummy 'dum3' should be specificated the intent
> attribute
> hpfcc: line 531 error 460:dummy 'dum4' should be specificated the intent
> attribute

	In PURE subroutine , it seems tha every dummy must declared intent 
attribute . I am not very sure about this, I will ask my co-worker.

> hpfcc: line 536 error 520:function fun2 and result res2 type mismatched
>

	This is wrong reported . I have correct it.

> And test8 can be passed by 1.38, Do we decide this is a limitation?
>

	Because after modification of HIT ( add in_prog rule to prevent the 
case that no prohgram statement head present ) , there still  a 
warnig of delete_scope in test8 . So I think the change of HIT is not very 
ideal . 
I tried my method , it's now ok.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************