Subject: node program

From: Zheng Gengbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 10:48:52 +0800 (EAT)

TransG can not parse io statement correctly here , the error message 
when run the node program is :

mpirun -pg -machinefile ./machines -np 4 temp1

p0_41140:  p4_error: interrupt SIGSEGV: 11
p1_17340:  p4_error: interrupt SIGSEGV: 11
Aborting program!
ActiveProcessGroup :: on: inaccessible process array
rm_l_-260942056_29902:  p4_error: interrupt SIGINT: 2
p2_25028:  p4_error: : 1
rm_l_-260942056_21446:  p4_error: interrupt SIGINT: 2
p3_22476:  p4_error: interrupt SIGINT: 2
bm_list_3766:  p4_error: interrupt SIGINT: 2
rm_l_0_31934:  p4_error: interrupt SIGINT: 2
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

	however , this same sample can run correctly on the version 
before 1.70 .

	I wonder if our version of Adlib or pcrc interface is old again ?

Zheng