Subject: Re: 1.47

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:40:44 +0800 (EAT)

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> I send back a new 1.47 to both of you, the basicop and hpf2dep and hpfcc was
> changed by pku, I update the tools dir.
> 
> This version if mainly for HIT to keep updated.
> 
> I forget whether I include the latest unparse work.
>

	You seem forgot to include the latest version of unparse .

> Any way, please work on this version, both of you. So when new thing come I can
> use dircmp to get the result.
> 
> Guansong
> 

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************