Subject: Re: time left!!!

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 10:46:57 +0800 (EAT)

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> I am puzzled at the current situation because it seems no one tell me how much
> effort we still need to make works from hit and pku become one, even if it is
> not a perfect one.
> 
> As we don't have much time left for demo, we need to settled done on one
> version for that, even a temporary one.
> 
> I hope I can hear opinion about this from both of you.
>

	I have no opinion about how many work left to settle down on one
version. 

	Since you conduct your work on hpf2dep , I feel you seem to give up
hpfcc . And I don't even know any change of AST you and HIT agree on 
, such as add a tag to solve the unparse problem , so I don't know how many 
work will be done to adjust our work either. 
        On the other hand , the f90.y is so unstable that  I can not have 
a hand in the work of hpf2dep .  

	Now I am doing my best to adjust our work close to the version of
HIT . And I hope you can move your unparse to hpfcc gradually.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************