Subject: Re: simple program

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:40:01 +0800 (EAT)

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> So far, our focus is on large test, here I'd like to remind pku about the
> simple test.
> 
> I hope you can orgornize the simple test to show the power of hpfcc. I need
> your idea about this.
> 
> I will prepare around 25 simple f90 and hpf program as a basic set for the
> project. I will make sure they are also semantics correct. and pass all the
> procedure, hpf2dep, hpfcc, dumpdep, unparse and recompile.
> 
> ( I am not sure about how to prepare the negative program for syntax yet. )
> 
> PKU please provide some typical syntax corret with semantics error examples.
> (10?)
> 

	In fact , we are preparing the samples , we will present them in 
a few days . 

> I hope you can spend some time working on this, this is also very important,
> with out them, no body will know how our semantics checking do its work.
> 
> Waiting for your comments please.
> 
> 
> Guansong
> 

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************

---

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:44:03 +0800 (EAT)

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> On May 7,  8:40am, Zheng Gengbing wrote:
> > Subject: Re: simple program
> Tell me a more accurate time please, you know we have only one week left!
> 

	Before weekend I think .

---

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 08:50:45 +0800 (EAT)

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> On May 7,  8:44am, Zheng Gengbing wrote:
> On Thur. can we have the first, most important, 10?
> 
> I need time to cooperate with the web interface. We also need time to rehearse.
> 
> Guansong
> 

	Ok. We will try .