Subject: New progress !

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 11:01:41 +0800 (EAT)

Hi ,
 I'v completed the work of merge f90.y . Until now , we have a merged 
complete version .

 Here is some descriptions:
 1. All changes made by HIT , are signed by /* HIT */ .
 2. All our changes are signed by
     /* zheng.gb */
     /* Feng Xiaobing  */
     /* Yanmi */
     /* wzl */
 3. Now in the two new versions , the hpf2dep are same now !
 4. Testsuite record (*.rec) are update to the result of our machine .

 Also in the new version of -1.37 ,  a new configure is included .
 This version have these features:
 1.  the default install dir is project root.
 2.  Need not worry about the YYFALGS any more . Configure will set it
     properly .But I am not sure about the YYFLAGS other than HP and RS600.
 3.  A better Makefiles in every dir of project.
 4.  Create a new dir /config in project root .Which contain some configure
     resource files. 
 5.  config.h are produced by configure , which contain some macro definition
     used in source codes to enhance potability.

 The two new version are in home dir of ~/pact . Since now all the subdir of
1.32 are identical to 1.37 , so only get 1.37 is enough .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************