Subject: New version !

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 19:14:24 +0800 (EAT)

Hi,

   This is the weekend report .

   This week we merged hpf2dep . From now on , I hope we will work on the
same version .
   I developed a primitive configure . It will check machine type and do
some configuration checking . I changed some source files accordingly to 
utilize the result of confgiuration.

   I also compiled our project on Linux . Since there is so many core dumps ,
so I modified sevral source codes of hpfcc and hpflexer.l . Now the execution
on Linux is also good . Because our defintion of  *_BIT in defnodes.h become 
different in several directory , I put the defnodes.h to /include , and
changed the Makefiles accordingly .

   My co-worker Yan Mi fixed a lot of bugs about I/O actions in f90.y. I 
hope HIT will take notice to them .

   I compressed a new version *1.37 in ~/pact . The testsuite record file 
reflects  the execution of our machine ,please make compare to them and 
check if core dump occures .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************