Subject: Re: Some good news about the source code license?

From: zq <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 08:59:32 +0800

> I asked that for you, but I don't find anyone have that yet. Does the thing I
> get have Hotjava included?
> 

Sorry for disturbing you so much.

Like what you've said, it does not contain HotJava, I learn that from
the attachment of your previous mail. Although, I still want that.

> Now looked this:
> 
> -rw-r--r--    1 zgs      res      3807281 Nov  5 17:26
> [email-masked]
> 
> It is a 3M file, how could I send this by mail?

Sorry, I don't know it is so large a file, I will to use someone else's
computer to ftp it, such as Duan Haixin or Cheng Xu's computer. Then,
please tell me where is it. In your computer or in Sun? Can I get it if
I use anonymous ftp?

> 
> P.S. I tar the file open and don't find anything about Hotjava. Are you sure
> this is what you want?

It is not. But I think maybe I can get some new things.

Very grateful!
-----------
Zheng Qiang

---

From: zq <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 1996 09:04:45 +0800

Forgot to tell you that I've already forward the mail to my uncle. He
will be back to Beijing the day after tomorrow.

-----------
Zheng Qiang