Subject: Re: hpfCompiler-1.00

From: Zheng Gengbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:29:07 +0800 (EAT)

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I am sending you a hpfCompiler-1.00. The package is our hpf compiler. It
> include transBD, G and pass in the previous system (which called trans2,0,1
> now). In order to make the package, it needs frontEnd package be installed.
> 
> Please read the README and INSTALL in this package, and try to make it by
> youself. So we can find if there is anything not clear enough, and further
> improve it.
> 

	I will say the feeling is not so good ! I always type wrong 
directory and if I donot make install the frontend , I cannot compile the 
second part .

	I think we can make the thing easier by only set the frontend
source directory as an environment variable . As to the exec_prefix ,
let user provide as argument or use default just as frontend do .

Zheng