Subject: Re: 1.56

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 17:14:16 +0800 (EAT)

On Fri, 31 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> 540732 bytes sent in 6814.91 seconds (0.08 Kbytes/s)
> 
> This time, 1.56 is in your place. Makefile.in in testsuite dir was improved a
> little compared with yesterday. Since I can not make binary code in VPATH
> situation, I don't know what will happen.
> 
> You can try on linux to solve the problem of Fix???? now.
> 
> (and see if my change on configure.in is suitable, don't forget to make
> comments on config.h.in's location. config.h was not installed now, if we want
> to install it, it should go to exec_prefix/include.)
> 

	I have adjusted the Makefile.in's to fix the Fix* problem . Now it
seems ok.
	So from now , we can support VPATH .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************