Subject: Document .

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 19:28:09 +0800 (EAT)

Hi,

	We have prepareded the document and sample files .
/doc	
	ast.doc :   HPF AST specification document . Since HIT also
		change some part of this draft , such as increase new tag ,
		this document is not the final one before HIT also update
		this doc .

	hpfsc.doc : HPF semantic checking document .

/testsuite

	contains sample files with variant semantic errors .
	Though these files cannot reflect all the errors we found . We
will keeping adding new files to this dir . These are just quite few .		

	The name of the document is doc.tar.gz in ~/pact , you can get
it .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************