Subject: Re: your mail

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:37:38 +0800 (EAT)

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> > 	I'v got the autoconfig from ftp , but  it cannot work now.
> >
> 
> I am not familiar this package. But I know what it can do.
> 

	Autoconf can run now , I can make a very simple configure now . 

	Please give me some materials about autoconf .

Thanks 

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************