From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 17:27:29 +0800 (EAT)

Hi,

   I'v adjusted the structure according to the problems you point in last 
email.

1)  delete the tag.h 

2)  modified hpf2dep.c  to produce .lst files only when defined WANT_LIST in
    Makefile .
    Because our work depend heavily on the Vdumpdep program which need .lst 
file , I did not delete the source codes about creating the list files.

3)  changed some Makefiles to make it clean more completely.

4)  changed some source codes of hpfcc .

5)  about intrinsic.d
    I deleted the intr_make and modify the Makefile accordingly .
    To produce the intrinsic.d I modified the hpf2dep.c ,adding a flag to 
    hpf2dep . Now I use
	hpf2dep -intrinsics  intrinsic.f
    instead of intr_make to create intrinsic library .
    If the hpfcc -l intrinsic.dep cannot work , use the intrinsic.lib instead
    in the same directory .

	Today is Friday , so we can not contact until next Monday . I'v 
compressed the new one in home dir , the file name is
hpfFrontEnd-syr-1.2.3.tar.gz .
    If you have time , please send me the result of  'make check' in /testsuite.

Thanks,

Zheng Gengbin