Subject: Re: definition and unparse

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:29:51 +0800 (EAT)

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> 
> So don't be restrict by the old definition, know the way to make these
> definition is more important. And when you decide to change it at some place,
> just let unparse have enough time to follow, that will be ok.
> 

	if we do not do our best to fit the old defintion , how can we make
the step consist ? In this case , the change is natrual , it is the careless
of HIT to misplace the the argument to create a LLND ,

data_stmt_value
    :  data_stmt_constant {
                                /* modified by zheng.gb */
/*
          $$ = makeLlnd(fi,DATA_VALUE,$1,LLNULL,SMNULL);
*/
          $$ = makeLlnd(fi,DATA_VALUE,LLNULL,$1,SMNULL);
	}

	Since the left llnd is repeat value , and right llnd is data 
value .The $1 do return the data value , so it will be a right one . To make
it as left llnd is unreasonable.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************