Subject: Re: linux

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 1996 10:02:16 +0800 (EAT)

On Sat, 27 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> Right now the development of unparse is a problem, I don't know which to
> follow, if hit and pku can not settle down on one version. And sometimes it has
> to be changed to fit for the new changes.
>

	My change is obvious , the AST did not conform the AST specification.
The left_llnd has a different meaning as the right_llnd . So they cannot 
be confused .

> I'd like to remind you about the definition bugs as I listed previously. Most
> of the time add new tag is the easiest way to solve this problem. Like
> ARRAY_CONSTRUCTOR solve the bug in report M.

	This bug is not belong to this .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************