Subject: Re: about 1.26

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 08:30:50 +0800 (EAT)

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> On Apr 10, 11:11am, Zheng Gengbing wrote:
> 
> I will trace hpfcc -l intrinsic.dep later as an example to see if I can give
> you some help.
>

	Thanks a lot .

> > > (But I don't understand in testsuite/hpfcc/Makefile, why testing like [ !
> -f
> > > z1.f ] is needed?)
> >
> >
> > 	I add this testing just to reduce the unneccessarily reload the samples
> > in  /testsuite/source when 'make check'.
> >
> 
> I am not sure about shell programming, but can we use [! -f *.f] instead? why
> there must be a z1.f?
> 

	That is also right . 

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************