Subject: Re: your mail

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 10:23:22 +0800 (EAT)

On Thu, 25 Apr 1996, Li Xinying wrote:

>    Very lucky that I beaten the problems we have discussed in this 
> week till today. I want to send them to you tomorrow. It includes the 
> non_head_progam, intent, some io bugs and detected bugs by the testsuite 
> from Zhang guansong.
>    Maybe we can discuss it then.
> 

	I am eager to know how you solved this problem . And I want to
know when you can accept our change of yacc actions , so that we can work
on a unified version .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************