Subject: notice

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 16:52:18 +0800 (EAT)

Hi,

 I transported the project to RS6000 AIX4.1 this afternoon . After I 
add a few of func defintions to two head files ( decl.h , exec_part.h ) , 
it's ok now . I also modified  io.c to get rid of the warning .

 Since I have no time to keep the two version identical , so now I only
keep the *1.37 update .

 Now I want to give some brief description about  configure .

 When configure , the configure will use some files in /config and detect
the target system type . I  use this type to set the YYFLAGS .
Then configure will detect some programs , include gcc , yacc , lex .
and judget if standard C header are presented . This will determine whether
we include string.h or strings.h . and detect if vprintf exist , it will
effect the action of our error.c (hpfcc).
At last , Makefiles are created and config.h in /config are also produced .
this header file include some macro defintion which can be used in source
codes. To see the example of using config.h , refer to the hpf2dep.c please.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************