Subject: Re: update 1.76

From: Zheng Gengbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 17:12:47 +0800 (EAT)

On Sun, 6 Apr 1997, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> I send a new version to both of you, mainly for fixing the problem in compiler.
> 
> This 1.76 include pku's 1.75 and some modification. It should be ok on HP,
> please let me know the result.
>

	It's ok . The difference is that in my version , I assume it have
no communication , while in your version you detect a remap in forall4.f .

> Please note trans1 will generate another proc definition for lap.f and ge.f, it
> seems a bug. Other wise our compiler may solve these two program.
> 

	I have some question about our processor definition here , If we 
define a processor whose size is different with the processor number when we 
run the node program , can Adlib handle this ? And can we accept multiple 
processor definition with different dimension (same size) in program ?

	Also , why if we define two different processors with same dimension ,
same size but not same name , this is considered a bug ?

Zheng