Subject: Re: AC_C_CROSS

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 15:17:19 +0800 (EAT)

On Fri, 10 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> After add:
> 
> 
> AC_C_CROSS
> AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(int)
> AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(char)
> AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(double)
> AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(float)
> 
> I got the following warning on my machine, I don't know why.
> 
>         autoconf
> configure.in:61: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
> compiling
> configure.in:62: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
> compiling
> configure.in:63: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
> compiling
> configure.in:64: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
> compiling
> 
> 

	Yes , it give warnings on my machine too. I also don't know why .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************