From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 11:41:01 +0800 (EAT)

Hi ,

	Today , I tried to compile hpf2dep using  bison , a gnu free software
used as yacc . Since we will use gcc at end , I think bison is more suitable.

	I found some warnings and errors . This include the defintion
conflicts in symb.h . Since the EQ field of symb  are predefined as
#define EQ  287
so the compilation cannot go through , other fields like LT are the same .

      I'v informed my co-worker to change this defintion , after we modified 
, we will put it in  dir named  *-1.26.tar.gz.

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************