Subject: Re: I don't understand this

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 09:52:28 +0800 (EAT)

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> In hpf2dep the error message was print out use printf.
> 
> But I can out use stdout to record these messages, in another words, I can not
> record these message to a file whith shell redirection command.
> 
> Why? Yacc make some special definination?
> 

	As I try , it's ok to redirect error message to a file .I don't 
know how you use the redirection command :
	if like this
	  make hpf2dep > log , I think it will fail . You must add redirection
in the Makefile .

***************************************************************************
*     Zheng Gengbin                 *                                     *
*                                   *                                     *
*  Dept. of Computer Science        *  Phone:  86-10-2585088              *
*         & Technology              *  Email:                             *
*                                   *      [email-masked]   *
*  Peking University P.R.China      *  Mail:                              *
*                                   *      Room 1077 ,Building 47,        *
*                                   *      Peking University, P.R.China   *
***************************************************************************