Subject: Re: token FNAME

From: Zheng Gengbing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1996 17:05:38 +0800 (EAT)

On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Guansong Zhang wrote:

> > >
> > > 2, Yes, to distinguish function and array by yacc rule is difficult. But
> what
> > > about the yacc action?
> > >
> > > I talked abou that the array reference should be declared at first
> otherwise
> > > things like NAME(...) should be considered as function, only function name
> can
> > > be used with out declaration. (PKU did not agree with this, the problem is
> I
> > > can not find this on FORTRAN book, but this was convinced by two Fortran
> > > programmers here. Can we have an example conflicts this?) 

	In fact I have the same opinion on this . The problem is when yacc
time , hpf2dep can dot find the  array reference thoroughly . If we only
search the  array reference in current scope not consider the module used ,
our roughly decision considering the NAME() as function is perhaps wrong .

	When we consider multi files , this problem is even serious . This time
the function or  array reference of NAME(...) maybe defined in other module !

Gengbin